7 dollar pendants

JustaShopper

7 dollar pendants

Post by JustaShopper » 4 years ago

did you see that , I DO NOT BELIEVE IT, all thru this segment they showed the big pendants, Im on a lap top and 'Im fast, I started going thru purchase and it told me to pick a item. It was GONE.. I believe THEY had no intention of selling the lapis or rodalite( I know the spelling is incorrect)They teased us. WHAT A CROCK. ITs a good show 8$. BuT that auction was FAKE.
Last edited by JustaShopper 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
1 x

Gemsnob

Re: 7 dollar pendants

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Under $8 day but $4 shipping kind of defeats the purpose. They charged $4.99 to ship coloring books and pencils in a "case" several weeks ago and they still arrived crushed. They profit off of the extra s&h because they arent packing it better.
7 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

They didn't show us the lapis lazuli pendant. Who knows is that gem is dyed or not. Recently, I saw a dyed lapis pendant which is disappointing. Before ShopLC used to sell non-dyed lapis lazuli. And that Rhodocrosite looked like pale Rhodonite. I saw better Mookaites than that one. The Tiger's eye and the Unakite are pretty.
2 x

JustaShopper

SO Unreal I just read I have a warning level and somehow my notifications was turned off . I have never been in that panel till just now. I am shocked if I have a warning level if 1 ( and I wonder what it goes up to). Then Shop LC has has a warning of 8 1/2 out of 10.. I am getting more saddened the more I find out , what happened to family, or delivering JOY ?????
Last edited by JustaShopper 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
4 x

Gemsnob

JustaShopper wrote:
4 years ago
SO Unreal I just read I have a warning level and somehow my notifications was turned off . I have never been in that panel till just now. I am shocked if I have a warning level if 1 ( and I wonder what it goes up to). Then Shop LC has has a warning of 8 1/2 out 10.. I am getting more saddened the more I find out , what happened to family, or delivering JOY ?????
I cant figure out where the warning levels are. Ive looked all over. I wonder if its because Im on an Android? Maybe if I get on my laptop I can find it.
2 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

I could not find my warning level either? laptop.
2 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

And they took off the attachments for the pictures.
1 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

JustaShopper wrote:
4 years ago
did you see that , I DO NOT BELIEVE IT, all thru this segment the showed the big pendants, Im on a lap top and 'Im fast, I started going thru purchase and it told me to pick a item. It was GONE.. I believe THEY had no intention of selling the lapis or rodalite( I know the spelling is incorrect)They teased us. WHAT A CROCK. ITs a good show 8$. BuT that auction was FAKE.
Good Afternoon!

I'm so sorry to hear this occurred! Your feedback is certainly important to us as we use it to continue to improve ourselves, and has been forwarded to our teams in charge of our shows & sales.
0 x

JustaShopper

I went to arrow next to name and pulled down the first option is user control panel and it shows front page. there bottom line is where it says warning level. How rude not to be notified I just found this myself. This is getting to be too much and after watching the youtube “5 Home Shopping Host Surprises" . I really am glad to hear the truth. I just have to wrap my head around it.
5 x

Gemsnob

JustaShopper wrote:
4 years ago
I went to arrow next to name and pulled down the first option is user control panel and it shows front page. there bottom line is where it says warning level. How rude not to be notified I just found this myself. This is getting to be too much and after watching the youtube “5 Home Shopping Host Surprises" . I really am glad to hear the truth. I just have to wrap my head around it.
Maybe it doesnt say Warning level until they give us points. Ive only been on a few days. Give it time. Im not less out spoken than anyone else.
3 x