7 dollar pendants

JustaShopper

Re: 7 dollar pendants

Post by JustaShopper » 4 years ago

Moderator_Connor wrote:
4 years ago
JustaShopper wrote:
4 years ago
what was I given one for , when was I given it and more importantly Who felt they had the right to give me one for a OPeN discussion, when this OPened it was OPEN FORUM.
Furthermore you may want to enlighten all of us how many warnings we get and what happens when one has reached that mark. I surely don't see you taking any action to people who violate RA.
Good Afternoon, JustaShopper!

Unfortunately, I could not discuss why any particular user received a specific warning, though I'd be happy to send a direct message to explain why a warning was issued. Additionally, while this Forum is open for topics and discussion, there are set guidelines that do need to be followed, and any violation of these guidelines can cause a warning to be issued.

Currently, there is no set limit for warnings to be issued before action is taken, as warnings are separate from any actual action that may be taken. Please be advised, that warnings are used as a reminder to follow the guidelines, not in place of punitive action.
By all means send it
1 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

JustaShopper wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
It doesnt say in the Community Guide anywhere how you can warnings, why, who issues them, how many you can get and what happens if you get too many. It doesnt seem very fair to hold warnings over our heads if they arent telling us anything about them.
I should be notified if I received a warning , when for what and by who, its absurd to just tag someone and give them no knowledge that a punishment , penalty, warning has been given, I am guessing the community who took part in the thread were also given a warning. I strongly OBJECT.
Its like a parent grounding their child but not telling them why. What good does it do? You cannot stop the behavior if you dont know what you did.
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
JustaShopper wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
It doesnt say in the Community Guide anywhere how you can warnings, why, who issues them, how many you can get and what happens if you get too many. It doesnt seem very fair to hold warnings over our heads if they arent telling us anything about them.
I should be notified if I received a warning , when for what and by who, its absurd to just tag someone and give them no knowledge that a punishment , penalty, warning has been given, I am guessing the community who took part in the thread were also given a warning. I strongly OBJECT.
Its like a parent grounding their child but not telling them why. What good does it do? You cannot stop the behavior if you dont know what you did.

Meh’...I just filed mine under 🙄
4 x

JustaShopper

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Under $8 day but $4 shipping kind of defeats the purpose. They charged $4.99 to ship coloring books and pencils in a "case" several weeks ago and they still arrived crushed. They profit off of the extra s&h because they arent packing it better.
thats sad, Sorry to hear that. i have been there and back about the packing, its not delivering joy,,
2 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

JustaShopper wrote:
4 years ago
I went to arrow next to name and pulled down the first option is user control panel and it shows front page. there bottom line is where it says warning level. How rude not to be notified I just found this myself. This is getting to be too much and after watching the youtube “5 Home Shopping Host Surprises" . I really am glad to hear the truth. I just have to wrap my head around it.
I'll have to check that yt out.
Warning levels. Lol
Anything like the Chinese social point system?
Mines probably a simmering nuke.
3 x

Gemsnob

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
JustaShopper wrote:
4 years ago
I went to arrow next to name and pulled down the first option is user control panel and it shows front page. there bottom line is where it says warning level. How rude not to be notified I just found this myself. This is getting to be too much and after watching the youtube “5 Home Shopping Host Surprises" . I really am glad to hear the truth. I just have to wrap my head around it.
I'll have to check that yt out.
Warning levels. Lol
Anything like the Chinese social point system?
Mines probably a simmering nuke.
It says in the "Community Guide" that members can give us reputation points. I dont know how or where but that sounds exactly like China and Ill be outta here when that happens.
4 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 4 years ago

I am on level 3 for what I ask please explain what I did wrong Big Brother is watching!
3 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I feel like I am back in school but at least there we knew how many warnings we could get before being expelled or detention.
4 x

Gemsnob

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I feel like I am back in school but at least there we knew how many warnings we could get before being expelled or detention.
I know, right?
2 x

JustaShopper

Boston Irish wrote:
4 years ago
I am on level 3 for what I ask please explain what I did wrong Big Brother is watching!
You didn't know you were on level 3, And you don't know why ? Something is Seriously wrong . Tis the season to be jolly.
2 x