7 dollar pendants

Ginger

Re: 7 dollar pendants

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Did I miss something? We have level warnings on a community forum? I thought that’s what a forum is for-voicing our concerns, problems, information about a product and just voicing how we feel without vulgarity. I don’t understand why people get warnings and what happens when you get to a certain level? Are you banned from here for expressing your views and the freedom of speech? 🥺
3 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Did I miss something? We have level warnings on a community forum? I thought that’s what a forum is for-voicing our concerns, problems, information about a product and just voicing how we feel without vulgarity. I don’t understand why people get warnings and what happens when you get to a certain level? Are you banned from here for expressing your views and the freedom of speech? 🥺
Nobody knows. Its not in the guidelines. Its a willy nilly up in the air if they feel like you violated something you get a warning.
4 x

Ginger

This is ridiculous and actually childish in my opinion just for voicing our opinion. If they don’t want our feedback then they shouldn’t be a forum. I talk on most of the other major shopping channels forums without a problem
3 x

JustaShopper

Post by JustaShopper » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
This is ridiculous and actually childish in my opinion just for voicing our opinion. If they don’t want our feedback then they shouldn’t be a forum. I talk on most of the other major shopping channels forums without a problem
What next telling us what to think ? Absurdity , They should be getting the real offenders, like the ones in RA, Deliver Some Joy, deal with the real problems here at SLC. Give us freedom to speak as long as there is no obscenity's.
2 x

Ginger

I agree, I don’t do the RA anymore. It’s ridiculous there most times with certain ones driving up the prices to well over what they cost on air. Customer service can’t say these over bidders pay for everything they win by outrageous bids. I just think we should be able to voice our opinions as long as there’s no vulgarity or threats to anyone. That’s the purpose of a forum and this is starting to feel like a elementary school with scolding and having to go to the principals office 😂
6 x

HowRevelationary

Post by HowRevelationary » 4 years ago

Wait a second...they have “warning levels” here without notifying you how or why you received them? Huh. Having flashbacks to Animal House. Anyone remember “double secret probation?”
2 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

JustaShopper wrote:
4 years ago
SO Unreal I just read I have a warning level and somehow my notifications was turned off . I have never been in that panel till just now. I am shocked if I have a warning level if 1 ( and I wonder what it goes up to). Then Shop LC has has a warning of 8 1/2 out of 10.. I am getting more saddened the more I find out , what happened to family, or delivering JOY ?????
Don’t worry about it. I’m a 2 and I forget who it was
that’s a 3. When you log in, at right hand top of page
your screen name appears, click on the arrow next
to it and select user profile (or something along those
lines) and go down to the end of the page. You’ll see
your warning level
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Spooky wrote:
4 years ago
JustaShopper wrote:
4 years ago
SO Unreal I just read I have a warning level and somehow my notifications was turned off . I have never been in that panel till just now. I am shocked if I have a warning level if 1 ( and I wonder what it goes up to). Then Shop LC has has a warning of 8 1/2 out of 10.. I am getting more saddened the more I find out , what happened to family, or delivering JOY ?????
your warning level
I’m a one. Can you imagine? Me? A one??
2 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Spooky wrote:
4 years ago
JustaShopper wrote:
4 years ago
your warning level
Hmmm somenodys slacking or sleeping on the job. :D
3 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Spooky wrote:
4 years ago
JustaShopper wrote:
4 years ago
your warning level
Lol. I found mine. I'm at Level 1
😝
Guess I missed the warning memo.
2 x