Cheryl

Catticus

Re: Cheryl

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Grizzy, I just saw your reply! You got it! I looked her up and just as you said, "YAAAASSSS!!!!!!", it's Cheryl Ells I was thinking of! :D
1 x

Grizzy

Post by Grizzy » 4 years ago

:lol: :lol: :lol:
1 x

Grizzy

So why isn’t Cheryl listed as one of the hosts on the web site? Is she a regular host or a special guest host for certain gem shows? If she’s not a regular host then some changes need to be made at Shoplc! Wooo!!!
3 x

Barbara

Post by Barbara » 4 years ago

I love Cheryl! She’s my fav. Her energy is incredible, plus besides being a hoot, she knows the product. I have no issue with her wanting to speak to her audience. I have learned so much about jewelry from her and Tanner. Thank you
6 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

They can bring the hosts from JTV.... just not their practices
3 x

Anya

Post by Anya » 4 years ago

I love Cheryl! You won’t find anyone else as knowledgeable in gemstone or Diamond jewelry. So she gets a bit loud or excited...she is still my #1 favorite! Honestly, I did not even discover ShopLC until I found her on the channel! What a coup for ShopLC! I pretty much by most of my jewelry here!! For some she may be an acquired taste, but I personally hope she stays for years to come!!!
5 x

Prisc2020

Post by Prisc2020 » 4 years ago

How can anyone suggest bringing over the JTV hosts? They bore me to death, one of the reasons I don’t watch JTV anymore.
3 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

While I of course cannot speak for SueB, I believe she meant it sarcastically. As in, "SLC can easily bring a JTV host over, but they can't seem to bring JTV's better service."
2 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Thank you for everyone's feedback! We will make sure it is forwarded to our host/production team.
0 x

Grizzy

WHERE IS CHERYL??!!!

Where has Cheryl been? I haven’t seen her for days! I need my fix! Haha! :lol:
1 x