National Free Shipping Day - Dec. 14

scoobydoo

Re: National Free Shipping Day - Dec. 14

Post by scoobydoo » 4 years ago

Moderator_Connor wrote:
4 years ago
scoobydoo wrote:
4 years ago
So ... is SLC going to participate in this free shipping promo that online and box stores all over the country are doing tomorrow???
Good Afternoon!

Thank you for your message! This would certainly be an amazing deal to offer to our customers, and I have provided this message to our merchandising teams to see what can be done.
well, I WAS going to congratulate you on getting merchandising dept to agree to this. But apparently it's only available for the "select" 30% off items and not your entire inventory. That's a shame, as there are many items that I'm interested in, but NOT if I have to pay shipping on them.

So, in effect, you're not truly participating in National Free Shipping Day. Unless, of course, the person in Live Chat got it all wrong. She said it was available ONLY to the 30% off items. What gives, SLC?????
2 x

scoobydoo

JustaShopper wrote:
4 years ago
FREE SHIPPING, They jumped on the boat,, HURRAY , THANK YOU SLC
Have you tried to purchase anything that's NOT included in the 30% off section? Rep from Live Chat told me that free shipping is NOT available to every item. Meaning, of course, SLC isn't truly honoring National Free Ship Day. grrrr
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Whattttt? How can free shipping only be applied to select items?
1 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

scoobydoo wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Connor wrote:
4 years ago
scoobydoo wrote:
4 years ago
So ... is SLC going to participate in this free shipping promo that online and box stores all over the country are doing tomorrow???
Good Afternoon!

Thank you for your message! This would certainly be an amazing deal to offer to our customers, and I have provided this message to our merchandising teams to see what can be done.
well, I WAS going to congratulate you on getting merchandising dept to agree to this. But apparently it's only available for the "select" 30% off items and not your entire inventory. That's a shame, as there are many items that I'm interested in, but NOT if I have to pay shipping on them.

So, in effect, you're not truly participating in National Free Shipping Day. Unless, of course, the person in Live Chat got it all wrong. She said it was available ONLY to the 30% off items. What gives, SLC?????
I moved a ring from my wish list to my cart just to see. This ring does not qualify for 30% discount but Free Shipping is applied. Hmmmm, wonder why it doesn't to items you were thinking about ordering?
2 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Everything I put in my cart had the discount and free shipping applied to it. I did wonder if the shipping applied to the live on air presentations because the shipping is still listed when the item is being presented. However, when I moved the item to the card the free shipping automatically applied!
3 x

Blossom

LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
Everything I put in my cart had the discount and free shipping applied to it. I did wonder if the shipping applied to the live on air presentations because the shipping is still listed when the item is being presented. However, when I moved the item to the card the free shipping automatically applied!
Wow! Gotta admit, that definitely surprises me...in a good way!
3 x

scoobydoo

OK .... to clear up the confusion ... free ship on everything ... 30% on some things

Earlier today I was scrolling thru all the 30% off items. I got confused by the banner that put "free shipping" after the 30% discount. I wondered if that meant the free shipping was only for the discounted items. So I started a Live Chat session and the "helpful" rep told me the free shipping only applied to the discounted items, ie, not to all online items.

I've sinced checked my email after making a few purchases and discovered, lo and behold, a message from SLC saying free shipping DOES INDEED apply sitewide. And the 30% off applies only to online items they've selected to discount.

So, thanks, Chat rep, you really muddled things up!!!

To repeat: sitewide free shipping and 30% discount on selected online items
5 x

JustaShopper

Post by JustaShopper » 4 years ago

scoobydoo wrote:
4 years ago
JustaShopper wrote:
4 years ago
FREE SHIPPING, They jumped on the boat,, HURRAY , THANK YOU SLC
Have you tried to purchase anything that's NOT included in the 30% off section? Rep from Live Chat told me that free shipping is NOT available to every item. Meaning, of course, SLC isn't truly honoring National Free Ship Day. grrrr
[Are you kidding. I will be shopping where it;s free today.
1 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
D-Flawless wrote:
4 years ago
Yayyyyyy! FREE SHIPPING TODAY!!!
Mind blown!
Unbelievable! Where's that hand slapper when I need it? Oh no...the right hand is just about to hit "place order". NOOOOOOOO!!!...too late, order placed.

I'm a December baby & couldn't help myself. Just ordered a Cambodian Blue Zircon ring since it's one of my birthstones. Geez, hope I love it in person!

🎉HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ALL DECEMBER BABIES & MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!🎄
December baby checking in! I got myself a lovely blue zircon solitaire.
The past years have been sleeping beauty and tanzanite do a change was needed.
🎈🎈🎈Happy Birfday!🎈🎈🎈
🎂🍰
2 x

Blossom

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago

Mind blown!
Unbelievable! Where's that hand slapper when I need it? Oh no...the right hand is just about to hit "place order". NOOOOOOOO!!!...too late, order placed.

I'm a December baby & couldn't help myself. Just ordered a Cambodian Blue Zircon ring since it's one of my birthstones. Geez, hope I love it in person!

🎉HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ALL DECEMBER BABIES & MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!🎄
December baby checking in! I got myself a lovely blue zircon solitaire.
The past years have been sleeping beauty and tanzanite do a change was needed.
🎈🎈🎈Happy Birfday!🎈🎈🎈
🎂🍰
Happy Birthday to us both!...and to all the December babies!!!
Last edited by Blossom 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
2 x