Tanzanite

Kittycat

Tanzanite

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

No joy today, most items are high end. It seems they saved the most expensive items for the last Tanzanite show of the year. This means long presentations and Karen said "we move quickly" I don't see this happening. I am watching JTV today which I haven't watched in awhile.
7 x

Topic Tags:

Gemsnob

Re: Tanzanite

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
No joy today, most items are high end. It seems they saved the most expensive items for the last Tanzanite show of the year. This means long presentations and Karen said "we move quickly" I don't see this happening. I am watching JTV today which I haven't watched in awhile.
Im going to watch Off Park and Pearls later. I dont own any Off Park but I like the variety. Its nice seeing different pieces and critters.
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
Im going to watch Off Park and Pearls later. I dont own any Off Park but I like the variety. Its nice seeing different pieces and critters.
Is that one of their lines at JTV? Critters?
2 x

Gemsnob

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
Off Park is a line with Swarovski and the guy that designs it makes mostly critters. Its all goldtone/silvertone. Thats why Ive never purchased it but I do like watching shows where its not hours of the same thing. Im watching GSN now with Sam and Alan. My husband bought me my 25th anniversary diamond band from this network.
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago

Off Park is a line with Swarovski and the guy that designs it makes mostly critters. Its all goldtone/silvertone. Thats why Ive never purchased it but I do like watching shows where its not hours of the same thing. Im watching GSN now with Sam and Alan. My husband bought me my 25th anniversary diamond band from this network.
TONE? Blech!
3 x

Gemsnob

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

TONE? Blech!
I know. The same guy does a line in 14kt gold with gems and diamonds. This is his "affordable" line. I dont buy "tone". I do have a couple pairs of earrings in stainless but thats as far as I go.
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago

TONE? Blech!
I know. The same guy does a line in 14kt gold with gems and diamonds. This is his "affordable" line. I dont buy "tone". I do have a couple pairs of earrings in stainless but thats as far as I go.
I think the only thing in tone I can recall is from here and is recent. It will end up in my stocking (sometimes a man need a little help).
It’s one of those creature couture bracelets they had here at SLC, the closeouts. It’s the parrot one because....PARROTS.
It’s actually very very cute. No idea if I will ever wear it, it may just hang in my bedroom on a tapestry ribbon.
5 x

Gemsnob

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

TONE? Blech!
I think the only thing in tone I can recall is from here and is recent. It will end up in my stocking (sometimes a man need a little help).
It’s one of those creature couture bracelets they had here at SLC, the closeouts. It’s the parrot one because....PARROTS.
It’s actually very very cute. No idea if I will ever wear it, it may just hang in my bedroom on a tapestry ribbon.
I get that. Is her picture still up or was it removed?
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago

I get that. Is her picture still up or was it removed?
Hawkins? I don’t know. I will check...
2 x

Gemsnob

If I remember correctly, when Shawn W. returned from India, he said there was zero Tanzanite suitable for jewelry. What was left was bead material and not even much of that. How are all of these Smackdowns even possible? This is what bothers me about hype and "fear mongering". No gems are extinct just because they arent mined anymore. Thats not an accurate word. People have been hoarding tanzy and it will be around for years. It may be quite expensive but it will be around.
5 x