Different ShopLC

kaylee3

Different ShopLC

Post by kaylee3 » 4 years ago

I'm so disappointed with LC lately. I've been a customer for awhile and things have changed and not for the better. The merchandise is not of good quality like it used to be. I've received items damaged and looking like they were returned. My orders are taking forever to get here. I'm annoyed with some of the hosts playing games when they should be showing the merchandise. Thank you mute button. I don't dislike any hosts but I don't want to here about Tim or Jim putting in the wrong price or how their going to get in trouble. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? is getting annoying. I miss Dan, Sarah etc. Please LC just sell the merchandise and re evaluate the quality or your going to keep losing good customers. And lately, enough with the high priced Tanzanite. Not all of us can afford 2000.00 and up rings. Everyone here, thank you for letting me vent. I enjoy reading all of your comments.
11 x

2Blonde

Re: Different ShopLC

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

@kaylee3 You go right ahead and vent all you want, dear. You are speaking for many, many of us. SLC has gone off the tracks lately, and I too am sick of it.
11 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

kaylee3 wrote:
4 years ago
I'm so disappointed with LC lately. I've been a customer for awhile and things have changed and not for the better. The merchandise is not of good quality like it used to be. I've received items damaged and looking like they were returned. My orders are taking forever to get here. I'm annoyed with some of the hosts playing games when they should be showing the merchandise. Thank you mute button. I don't dislike any hosts but I don't want to here about Tim or Jim putting in the wrong price or how their going to get in trouble. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? is getting annoying. I miss Dan, Sarah etc. Please LC just sell the merchandise and re evaluate the quality or your going to keep losing good customers. And lately, enough with the high priced Tanzanite. Not all of us can afford 2000.00 and up rings. Everyone here, thank you for letting me vent. I enjoy reading all of your comments.
Good Afternoon, kaylee3!

I am so sorry to hear that the changes have caused a negative experience, as well as all the issues you've experienced so far! It is disheartening to hear this continues to happen, though we do value your honest feedback. The feedback provided here has been forwarded to each of our teams in charge of the respective points you've made, so that we can use this feedback to continue improving ourselves. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any and all inconveniences caused towards you!
3 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Moderator_Connor wrote:
4 years ago
kaylee3 wrote:
4 years ago
Good Afternoon, kaylee3!

I am so sorry to hear that the changes have caused a negative experience, as well as all the issues you've experienced so far! It is disheartening to hear this continues to happen, though we do value your honest feedback. The feedback provided here has been forwarded to each of our teams in charge of the respective points you've made, so that we can use this feedback to continue improving ourselves. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any and all inconveniences caused towards you!
Good morning Mod Conner
The sky dropped a foot of snow overnight so I'm in a gorgeous winter wonderland and a good mood.
Perhaps my idea is the simplest idea.
Just un-do all these things they thought were great ideas (because they're not) and go back to being ShopLC.
Stop all the crazed theatrics and the endlessly long price drops and hanging on to an hour or two selling one thing.
Bring back the fun TLV's that everybody can enjoy and partake in.

Whoever had the idea that ruining ShopLC was a good idea should be fired.
That's my opinion.
15 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Connor wrote:
4 years ago
kaylee3 wrote:
4 years ago
Good Afternoon, kaylee3!

Good morning Mod Conner
The sky dropped a foot of snow overnight so I'm in a gorgeous winter wonderland and a good mood.
Just un-do all these things they thought were great ideas (because they're not) and go back to being ShopLC.
Stop all the crazed theatrics and the endlessly long price drops and hanging on to an hour or two selling one thing.

That's my opinion.
YES ! YES ! YES !
you are so right !!!!!
8 x

CCC

Post by CCC » 4 years ago

Absolutely, they do need to go back to what was working for them and the customers.
"Believe It, Or Not"
8 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Connor wrote:
4 years ago
kaylee3 wrote:
4 years ago
Good Afternoon, kaylee3!

Good morning Mod Conner

That's my opinion.
😂🤣😆😅😂🤣😂😅😆🤣😅😂

@Hollie

Hollie!!!!!!!
💞🤗💞

I bet the Mods agree with you...but they have to keep quiet about it.

The changes have created a difficult situation for many.

And not just the customers.
🤭🤫😉🤭
6 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Connor wrote:
4 years ago

Good Afternoon, kaylee3!

Good morning Mod Conner

That's my opinion.
😂🤣😆😅😂🤣😂😅😆🤣😅😂

@Hollie

Hollie!!!!!!!
💞🤗💞

I bet the Mods agree with you...but they have to keep quiet about it.

The changes have created a difficult situation for many.

And not just the customers.
🤭🤫😉🤭
[/quote
Bankruptcy is coming to mind🤔🤔🤔😬
4 x

kaylee3

Post by kaylee3 » 4 years ago

It's just so sad because I've gotten many beautiful items from LC. Why ruin a good thing. I've told so many people about this site and the jewelry they sell. I've gotten so much valuable information about different gemstones and now it's getting hard to even watch. Thanks to all who have replied because if enough of us complain maybe changes will be made.
9 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

I agree. It's VERY saddening to me. I also told people about it and now I'm embarrassed!

It's very hard to watch something you really, really enjoyed, fall apart.

🥺
11 x