Dear Powers that be....

Gemsnob

Dear Powers that be....

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

You may see all of us as whiners and complainers. What I see are a wonderful group of people who loved shopping at a company that provided beautiful jewelry, home and lifestyle products and we miss it! There was a time when there was no pressure from the hosts, just fun, joking, laughing and it was something to look forward to. It was a way to relax. We rarely had issues with items arriving damaged but if something was wrong, there was no worry about a return. When placing an order, a confirmation email meant just that: confirmation that your item was reserved and you would receive an email shortly when it shipped. If you had a question or issue, an email to customer service would get a reply with an answer in a timely manner. After taking the time to review a product, you didnt ever question if it would be posted. Hosts didnt have to resort to high pressure sales tactics, dishonesty, carrying on like used car sales men. Who would even want to be followed through the isles of a retail store while a clerk said " believe it or not...." "you will regret it tomorrow if you dont put this in your cart right now". In the last several months, things have gotten drastically worse . No explanation, no apology. Nothing. It appears that you are more worried about selling so you can claim to feed children than you are about making things right with your customers, some of which have been with you since the beginning! Shame on you! Are you a charity or a business? I for one find it unethical to use hungry children to get people to buy things when you cant even fix what is broken! Stop with the gimics. Stop saying "this wasnt supposed to be in the show!" Thats a lie. Stop saying the president is calling. Just stop the nonsense. We arent stupid .
Last edited by Gemsnob 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
10 x

Spooky

Re: Dear Powers that be....

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

You’re right! As far as the children,
they are the reason those kids need
to be fed. Look up gem cutting in
jaipur and you’ll know why
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

@Gemsnob

It didn’t come up red. He won’t see it like that.
2 x

Gemsnob

RS wrote:
4 years ago
@Gemsnob

I saw that so I deleted it.
1 x

Gemsnob

RS wrote:
4 years ago
@Gemsnob

I thought I may get kicked off of here too.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
@Gemsnob

Just by tagging him so he might read it? That would be wrong on so many levels.
4 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

I went to check my warning level - nothing...... yet.
It's been nice knowing you all. Good talks! Lot's of
laughs. So long, farewell, goodbye, adios, ciao baby,
toddle loo, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
7 x

Gemsnob

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
@Gemsnob

Just by tagging him so he might read it? That would be wrong on so many levels.
Nothing they do makes any sense.
3 x

Gemsnob

Spooky wrote:
4 years ago
You’re right! As far as the children,
they are the reason those kids need
to be fed. Look up gem cutting in
jaipur and you’ll know why
Thats true! If they dont feed them, they will end up in one of THEIR factories cutting gems for food. Its their guilty conscience.
3 x

RoxiJade

Post by RoxiJade » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
You may see all of us as whiners and complainers. What I see are a wonderful group of people who loved shopping at a company that provided beautiful jewelry, home and lifestyle products and we miss it! There was a time when there was no pressure from the hosts, just fun, joking, laughing and it was something to look forward to. It was a way to relax. We rarely had issues with items arriving damaged but if something was wrong, there was no worry about a return. When placing an order, a confirmation email meant just that: confirmation that your item was reserved and you would receive an email shortly when it shipped. If you had a question or issue, an email to customer service would get a reply with an answer in a timely manner. After taking the time to review a product, you didnt ever question if it would be posted. Hosts didnt have to resort to high pressure sales tactics, dishonesty, carrying on like used car sales men. Who would even want to be followed through the isles of a retail store while a clerk said " believe it or not...." "you will regret it tomorrow if you dont put this in your cart right now". In the last several months, things have gotten drastically worse . No explanation, no apology. Nothing. It appears that you are more worried about selling so you can claim to feed children than you are about making things right with your customers, some of which have been with you since the beginning! Shame on you! Are you a charity or a business? I for one find it unethical to use hungry children to get people to buy things when you cant even fix what is broken! Stop with the gimics. Stop saying "this wasnt supposed to be in the show!" Thats a lie. Stop saying the president is calling. Just stop the nonsense. We arent stupid .

I agree with everything you have said. Unfortunately, the only thing that will make any changes happen is to STOP BUYING. If you aren't talking with your money, you aren't being heard. Ask yourself, is there really anything being sold that you can't live without? Absolutely, the answer is no every single time. As with any business, they will follow the money. When the money flow stops, the changes MUST happen. Guaranteed.
6 x