Different ShopLC

Catticus

Re: Different ShopLC

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

I'm fairly certain that there are laws regarding how and when a company is allowed to take funds from a buyer. Especially when they hold the buyer's money ransom while leaving the buyer without the product.

For many living paycheck to paycheck, this is no different than taking food off of the buyer's table, coats off of backs, shoes off of children's feet.

Any company that takes payment without delivering item(s) paid for, IS STEALING.

STEALING IS ILLEGAL IN THE U.S.A.

Lawsuits can be filed, as well as Class Action Suits.

SLC has a choice.

Deliver or they will find their company shut down, with them owing A LOT of money to A LOT of people.

They can continue their devious illegal business practices.

For a certain amount of time, at least.

But their business will be investigated and they will have to abide by the law, or be shut down.

They will probably just run to India to hide.

It is, however, my belief that one cannot run from, or hide from God.

This may be meaningless to this company. But only for awhile.
7 x

WinniethePooh

Post by WinniethePooh » 4 years ago

I couldn’t agree more with the new “ShopLC criticisms. Are they trying to return to their roots as the Jewelry Channel? Every time I turn it on, the prices are really high, and I am screamingly tired of tanzanite, Sleeping Beauty and diamonds. Tonight was supposed to be Santa Fe and all I see is tanzanite. Despite what they seem to think, not everyone wants to see more tanzanite. And I am also tired of being screamed at by used car salesmen - what happened to the hosts that told you about the products and didn’t yell “call now” every three seconds.
9 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

WinniethePooh wrote:
4 years ago
I couldn’t agree more with the new “ShopLC criticisms. Are they trying to return to their roots as the Jewelry Channel? Every time I turn it on, the prices are really high, and I am screamingly tired of tanzanite, Sleeping Beauty and diamonds. Tonight was supposed to be Santa Fe and all I see is tanzanite. Despite what they seem to think, not everyone wants to see more tanzanite. And I am also tired of being screamed at by used car salesmen - what happened to the hosts that told you about the products and didn’t yell “call now” every three seconds.
My absolute favorite is.... The phone lines are EXPLODING!!
😂😂
Items Sold---
😂
9 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Unfortunately, this is falling on deaf ears. They are mistaking all the holiday buyers as proof, that them sabotaging our Shoplc, is working. Wait until they get most of the high end items back in January. Studies show that if a customer is talked into buying, by bombarding their brains with: DO YOU REALLY WANTO MISS THIS DEAL🙄or YOU ARE FEEDING A HUNGRY CHILD ( well, 6 cents shoplc donates, for a item I buy, wouldn’t feed a mouse) I figured I would have to buy 100 items for shoplc to donate $6.00 to a hungry child)so these customers will return the items they were coerced into ordering.
It was fun while it lasted — too bad Kevin isn’t here to fix this DISASTER that is causing SLC to fail ☹️
6 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

kaylee3 wrote:
4 years ago
I'm so disappointed with LC lately. I've been a customer for awhile and things have changed and not for the better. The merchandise is not of good quality like it used to be. I've received items damaged and looking like they were returned. My orders are taking forever to get here. I'm annoyed with some of the hosts playing games when they should be showing the merchandise. Thank you mute button. I don't dislike any hosts but I don't want to here about Tim or Jim putting in the wrong price or how their going to get in trouble. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? is getting annoying. I miss Dan, Sarah etc. Please LC just sell the merchandise and re evaluate the quality or your going to keep losing good customers. And lately, enough with the high priced Tanzanite. Not all of us can afford 2000.00 and up rings. Everyone here, thank you for letting me vent. I enjoy reading all of your comments.
Hello thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I have emailed you.
1 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

2Blonde wrote:
4 years ago
@kaylee3 You go right ahead and vent all you want, dear. You are speaking for many, many of us. SLC has gone off the tracks lately, and I too am sick of it.
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I have messaged you.
1 x

Motsey

Post by Motsey » 4 years ago

I used to watch all the time and have gotten some really nice jewelry but here of late I just can't stand to even watch. And the quality of the jewelry has really gone down. I can't afford the high priced jewelry but loved the $10 Friday but a few things that I have recently purchased either broke before could even wear or soon after. I had rather pay a little bit more and get better items than get junk. And also Jtv have a lot of free shipping.
3 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

You are correct Catticus. They need to change or deal with the consequences.
1 x

Motsey

Post by Motsey » 4 years ago

I used to buy a lot but not any more. Items break first time you wear them or they just don't look like advertise . Definitely disappointed. Now mostly shopping on Jtv.
2 x