magnetic oxidized rosetone ring inscript with "Jesus" turning my finger green

Jt
Answers: 1

magnetic oxidized rosetone ring inscript with "Jesus" turning my finger green

Post by Jt » 4 years ago

I recently bought a magnetic ring of oxidized rose tone in scripted with "Jesus". My finger is turning green.
I feel I cannot return a ring with my savior's name.
Has anyone out in the forum membership been experiencing green fingers from this jewelry type?
Customer care have you any thoughts on this?
I think I should be compensated. :( :( :( :(
by Jt » 4 years ago
Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
Jt wrote:
4 years ago
I recently bought a magnetic ring of oxidized rose tone in scripted with "Jesus". My finger is turning green.
Has anyone out in the forum membership been experiencing green fingers from this jewelry type?
Happy to help please send me the order info

danielle.jackson@shoplc.com
Danielle, Order ***edited for privacy***. Thank you for replying in advance.
Go to full post
Last edited by Jt 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
1 x

Topic Tags:

Gemsnob

Re: magnetic oxidized rosetone ring inscript with "Jesus" turning my finger green

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Jt wrote:
4 years ago
Anything in "tone" is not precious metal. Its mystery metal and can cause a reaction. Rose tone, gold tone and silver tone are all things I avoid. I dont buy Karis either because the base is brass and wont hold up long term.
6 x

Hollie

Re: magnetic oxidized rosetone ring inscript with "Jesus" turning my finger green

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Jt wrote:
4 years ago
I can't wear 'tone' either. I turn all kinds of colors from it.
One host keeps saying this is Special Good Tone, but tone is tone and it'll turn some of us green.
7 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Jt wrote:
4 years ago
I have some tone necklaces but don't wear long enough to know whether I would have a reaction but any & all rings in tone will turn my finger green in a short time. Some hosts here say many people have written in to say they have no reaction to tone, obviously many do.

Of course any sterling silver rings will do the same on me unless they are nickel free.

Sorry about your ring. I can tell how disappointed you are.
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Jt wrote:
4 years ago
And to be honest, the Lord wouldn’t want you to have a green finger to show your faith to Him.
He knows ❤️
SLC needs to make rings like yours in gold, silver and/or stainless so that people can wear and show their faith without turning green!
10 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Jt wrote:
4 years ago
You can try coating the inside of the ring with clear nail polish. You will have to re apply it every so often but it may help keep you skin from turning green.
6 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Jt wrote:
4 years ago

3 x

Jt

Post by Jt » 4 years ago

I have been a ShopLC customer back to their start 2009 after they changed names from Liquidation Channel and have had a cold hot on off preference for this jewelry supplier. I do know about mystery metal as I am in my sixties. I would have thought "oxidized" rosetone would buy me a good product anyway and considering who I was buying from in the past I took a chance. This line of jewelry appeared to be and presented as such very desirable. Maybe I have been duped?
2 x

Jt

Post by Jt » 4 years ago

Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
Jt wrote:
4 years ago

Danielle, Order ***edited for privacy***. Thank you for replying in advance.
1 x

Jt

Post by Jt » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Jt wrote:
4 years ago
You can try coating the inside of the ring with clear nail polish. You will have to re apply it every so often but it may help keep you skin from turning green.
Oh that's true. Heard this long long time ago, though only makes me feel a little better.
3 x