Shungite

Motsey

Shungite

Post by Motsey » 4 years ago

What is happening to this company. It has really gone to pot. Shungite and Tanzanite. And that Shungite stuff doesn't work. I ordered a pillow and used it continuous and nothing. Sent it back
4 x

LisaC2019

Re: Shungite

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Motsey wrote:
4 years ago
What is happening to this company. It has really gone to pot. Shungite and Tanzanite. And that Shungite stuff doesn't work. I ordered a pillow and used it continuous and nothing. Sent it back

Somehow a lot of emphasis on Shungite has turned to medical/healing and not the documented purposes/uses it was originally intended for. I purchased shungite because the science backs up the fact it can block EMF, "Shungite is a powerful stone to shield you from the electromagnetic radiation given off by electrical equipment, including computers, mobile phones, microwaves and televisions".

I also like the fact that the carbon in shungite can help with water purification. I also liked some of the jewelry pieces to include the necklaces and beaded bracelets and have never purchased a piece of shungite because it had the potential to heal. If some have sees benefits of healing then good for them!
4 x

Gypsy

Re: Shungite

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
Motsey wrote:
4 years ago

Somehow a lot of emphasis on Shungite has turned to medical/healing and not the documented purposes/uses it was originally intended for. I purchased shungite because the science backs up the fact it can block EMF, "Shungite is a powerful stone to shield you from the electromagnetic radiation given off by electrical equipment, including computers, mobile phones, microwaves and televisions".

I also like the fact that the carbon in shungite can help with water purification. I also liked some of the jewelry pieces to include the necklaces and beaded bracelets and have never purchased a piece of shungite because it had the potential to heal. If some have sees benefits of healing then good for them!
I purchased for the same reasons , block EMF but while wearing my shungite jewelry have experienced positive, noticeable health improvements .... that really sold me....physical results I could see & feel.
3 x