Well as I live and breathe...

RS

Well as I live and breathe...

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Can’t turn my back on you for ONE MINUTE SLC and you come on with SHUNGITE Glasses?
9 x

SueB

Re: Well as I live and breathe...

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Can’t turn my back on you for ONE MINUTE SLC and you come on with SHUNGITE Glasses?
👓🕶👓🕶😲😮😯
4 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Someone hurry and delete the post about shungite toothpaste and hemorrhoid cream! They dont need any more ideas.
11 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I am livid. Now Ankur and Nikki in collusion with Amit are pretending that Ankur gave a price too low. ( FAKE PRICE MISTAKE) They must think we are gullible fools😡some if us were not born yesterday. We have seen this SCAM game a few times from Shoplc hosts. Mostly Tenner. Now Ankur says we need to support him for his mistake, by buying 2-3 of these 😂🤣🤣 if you had a REAL too low price, you would go on to sell the next item. Its INSULTING. Too bad new viewers are not familiar with their GAMES. Now Ankur is trying to sell more by using our PAINS to sell it. He can pick up a drawer full of my Shungite, which did ZERO to ease my pains ☹️☹️
9 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

And did you hear Nikki tell on herself 😂 She said that phone call was live and she knows we all think the calls are fake. I thought she didn’t read the forums or didn’t know about them until lately. Just another gimmick to make us think the calls are real and unplanned. Give me a break, if they weren’t going to that price, they wouldn’t still be on it. I don’t buy it and am not buying the shungite either 🤣
6 x

Jewls

Post by Jewls » 4 years ago

600 orders really people?!
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

It’s their schtick.

We know it’s a game and they know we know.

We’ve been told it’s all part of the entertainment.
6 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Same exact thoughts Vicki as I was typing my reply. Do they really think we’re stupid? I’m sorry but the comments they’re making is like they’re insulting my intelligence and I am not buying their little charade at all. I think most of them are into the games and it’s a real shame how far they will go to make a sale. I can imagine All the returns coming in next month and it’s going to be chaotic.
6 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 4 years ago

I'm waiting for the underwear, bras, panties, mens boxers or briefs to show up :lol: :lol: :lol: This is beyond ridiculous!
6 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Oh my goodness. Ankur is using all the tricks of the trade to sell this shungite. After using price mistake, pain relief, Now he mentions how we fed all these kids. Lets do the math. Per sale shoplc gives 6 pennies.
3 x