Face masks

Moderator_Danielle

Face masks

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Hello Everyone,

Thank you again for you patience.

Regarding face masks, please understand that many of our customers are part of the vulnerable population. These are people who cannot easily leave their homes and have no one to turn to during a critical time.

Back in January, when risk of the virus coming to the US became known, our customers began calling us, requesting these products be made available to them. For these reasons, we decided to source face masks, hand sanitizer, and other essential products and make them available to our customers because they cannot obtain them on their own. We have the ability to get them direct to their door. Our hope is that we help them feel more protected, give them peace of mind and know that we care for them.

Additionally, we’ve already made plans to donate masks to hospitals in the Austin area who are in need.

As always, we truly appreciate your feedback. We will continue to service our customers and staff in the current situation. We know that times are stressful, and each of us wants to help in the best possible way.
7 x

Harlequin

Re: Face masks

Post by Harlequin » 4 years ago

Very well said Danielle I for one am proud of Shop. L. C what I get angry about is when people bash Shop. L. C make fun of the hosts talk bad about customer service the warehouse and so forthThat’s why I got so angry a while back because everyone just keeps bashing Shop. L. C and one way or another thank you again Shop. L. C for delivery enjoy
1 x

Moderator_Danielle

Harlequin wrote:
4 years ago
Very well said Danielle I for one am proud of Shop. L. C what I get angry about is when people bash Shop. L. C make fun of the hosts talk bad about customer service the warehouse and so forthThat’s why I got so angry a while back because everyone just keeps bashing Shop. L. C and one way or another thank you again Shop. L. C for delivery enjoy
Hello,

Thank you very much for your feedback. I can't take all the credit here. This response came from our senior leadership they wanted to make sure that you knew we have heard you! :). I can understand how negativity can be upsetting. But I for one appreciate the patience for us to get this information to you all.
3 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

One more thing so you understand SLC....

I put my mother on HOSPICE Monday, and you know what Hospice told me? They can only give me so many wipes and few visits because they don't have enough in PPE stock (masks, glove, wipes) to protect DYING PATIENTS and their nursing staff! Lucky Mom! Not a good time to die I say.

Now, I have to SKIMP on wipes to clean my mother's bum because NONE ARE IN STORES AND YOU ARE HOARDING VALUABLE SUPPLIES TO SELL TO MAKE A COUPLE BUCKS AND PRICE GOUGING WIPES AND MASKS TO CUSTOMERS LIKE ME AND I'M SUPPOSED TO BE IMPRESSED WITH YOU CARING ABOUT ME? SAVE YOUR "CARE." YOU AIN'T PROTECTING ME NOR GIVING ME PEACE OF MIND!!

I'll be glad to give you my Hospice company name and address and YOU CAN DONATE TO THEM! How about that? THAT would impress me. Make the donation in my mother's name too. WHEN YOU DONATE THEN I'LL BE PROUD OF YOU.

I'll wait for your email.
Last edited by OtherSideOfTheTracks 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x

Moderator_Danielle

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. Please don't take my short answer as a lack of concern, rather I have shared the feedback with the executive team. I am very sorry to hear about your mother and the other patients too. Can you share the facility? Danielle.jackson@shoplc.com
7 x

Moderator_Danielle

Thank you everyone again for their feedback this has been shared with the executive team, I will share their additional response once I receive it thank you for your understanding.
6 x