Stainless steel jewelry

Kat

Stainless steel jewelry

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

I love the stainless steel jewelry from here!!! 😊💗 I have it in all types. Just plain or with gemstones. Some of my latest buys are a foxtail necklace, mother of pearl cat ring, the octopus pendant with necklace, chains, simulated diamond bracelet, and simulated diamond necklaces. 😁 I would like to suggest that you make more of it. Also just stainless steel. I try not to buy it if it's mixed metals. For example some of the bolo bracelets are stainless steel and sterling silver. I might buy them but I will definitely buy the all stainless steel ones. Thanks!!!! 😊💗
7 x

Margui

Re: Stainless steel jewelry

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

That would be good, Kat. Stainless steel jewelry only without other metals on it.
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

I'm a fan of stainless steel jewelry too. I do, however, get out my jewelry tools out and tighten the prongs and or file them down a bit so they don't catch and I lose the stone(s).
4 x

Derby

Post by Derby » 3 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
3 years ago

I'm a fan of stainless steel jewelry too. I do, however, get out my jewelry tools out and tighten the prongs and or file them down a bit so they don't catch and I lose the stone(s).
I do the same. But I've lost probably $100 because no tightening was enough. Now, I inspect very carefully every piece of jewelry I buy in stainless steel, but I am stil not sure, but I am not sure that it will last more then 6 months.
2 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 3 years ago

I Love the magnets clasps, makes it so easy to put on necklaces,but all my magnets were sticking together in my jewelry box and my necklaces got tangled. It was not easy to cut them apart as I could not untangle them, my husband had to use a bolt cutter, so there went the magnetic clasps. I will have to buy some sort of box so each necklaces has its own compartment as I had multiple crosses with the magnetic clasps. Somehow I will have to find a way to keep them separated if I buy any more with magnetic clasps.
1 x