Anthill garnet

Gemsnob

Anthill garnet

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

I don't own this garnet yet. Garnet is my birthstone so I'd like to say I have one piece of jewelry in my collection. The issue is....I'm not blind or deaf. Cheryl doesn't need to scream but she could mention what is in the graphics so we know the details. I have a large TV. I can only imagine what it's like for people watching smaller screens.
11 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Re: Anthill garnet

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 3 years ago

In agreement with your statement.

One more critique - please upgrade your background sets. If you hired a professional interior designer to design your background sets to look more classier - that would make SLC look so much better and classier. Everytime I see the wall hanging, the one that is metal and looks like "dinner plates" or round discs in the background I get nauseated it's so cheap looking! Also, the set when they show the bedding or hotsts are sitting on a couch selling massagers - omg it's so ugly, bland, white and cheesy. Please invest in good decor for your settings. Otherwise it seems like you are airing from a basement!

There is ONE setting I like and Blake uses it a lot and I see that Chuck Clemency has claimed it too. Windows are in the background with greenery in the windows. That looks more classy than all other settings.

Just one customer's opinion..... please approve this post.

OSOTT
8 x

Horsepower

Post by Horsepower » 3 years ago

I own several Anthill Garnet rings that I purchased for less $ elsewhere. I love the story behind this stone & always get compliments when I wear them. They are very beautiful stones that I am proud to wear.
9 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 3 years ago

Horsepower wrote:
3 years ago
I own several Anthill Garnet rings that I purchased for less $ elsewhere. I love the story behind this stone & always get compliments when I wear them. They are very beautiful stones that I am proud to wear.
I purchased a few pieces of Anthill Garnet in January when SLC presented them and I love them very much. I loved the pieces today and would have bought if I didn't have my pieces that I haven't "broke in" yet. lol

The pieces I received have a beautiful red color and gets brighter in the sun. I put a few pieces today in my wishlist just in case a nice discount code comes around. I have a friend, Gypsy, who is the QUEEN of finding great discounts and she has taught me to be patient. ohhhh....being patient is a virtue.

Glad you like your Anthill garnet pieces too Horsepower!

OSOTT
9 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

It is a very pretty gem and unique story !!! I have one ring that I won on RA several years ago and people love the "minded by ants" info -Gypsy
5 x