New Designs???

Harlequin

New Designs???

Post by Harlequin » 2 weeks ago

Is It my imagination or, is SLC showing some new designs? I hope there are new designs, and not the other 🥴. 😊
5 x

Gem Lover

Re: New Designs???

Post by Gem Lover » 2 weeks ago

I wish the would stop making some of the more expensive rings so flat to the hand. I would have purchased some but they were to flat and it makes them look cheap. I also do not like when they have a solitaire that it is also down to low and then the stone sticks out so you can not wear a band with them or you get a space between the solitaire and the band instead of * flush with it and it looks like they do not go together and that also makes them look cheap.
6 x

Gemsnob

Re: New Designs???

Post by Gemsnob » 2 weeks ago

Gem Lover wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:31 pm
I wish the would stop making some of the more expensive rings so flat to the hand. I would have purchased some but they were to flat and it makes them look cheap. I also do not like when they have a solitaire that it is also down to low and then the stone sticks out so you can not wear a band with them or you get a space between the solitaire and the band instead of * flush with it and it looks like they do not go together and that also makes them look cheap.
I agree about the solitaires that sit low. I love to stack bands but so many times, they don't fit well because solitaire sits too low on finger. This happens with rings I've purchased elsewhere, not just here.
6 x