RA Auction
0 x

RS

Re: Be an informed bidder

Post by RS » 1 day ago

SueB wrote:
1 day ago
RA Auction
I went and looked. I also posted in your thread about this.
1 x

MilfordsMrFixIt

Post by MilfordsMrFixIt » 1 day ago

0 x

RS

Post by RS » 1 day ago

I found it in RA. Odd that when I typed in the item number it said no results.
0 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 15 hours ago

Ahh well It doesn’t matter because 2nd one home was a pos too. So I went to Gemporia and bought a pink spinel ring in 10k rose gold for 40% off and a cognac zircon ring for a total of 78$ w/ shipping. And looking at a Galilea topaz ring that I really like actually I’m gonna buy it it looks like morganite but only with more pink. 40% off ends today!!! And they the same you just have to know what not to buy. Used to be a 40-80$ ring here was nice.
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 15 hours ago

SueB wrote:
15 hours ago
Ahh well It doesn’t matter because 2nd one home was a pos too. So I went to Gemporia and bought a pink spinel ring in 10k rose gold for 40% off and a cognac zircon ring for a total of 78$ w/ shipping. And looking at a Galilea topaz ring that I really like actually I’m gonna buy it it looks like morganite but only with more pink. 40% off ends today!!! And they the same you just have to know what not to buy. Used to be a 40-80$ ring here was nice.
I went to their site just now. Some very nice stuff, thank you! Is the shipping high since they are UK based. I may dip my toe in the water across the pond!
0 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 14 hours ago

RS 4.95 so yes if you only order one item but same all day(24hr period) if u order 10 items still 4.95. Their day starts 11pm central time. Like I said tho 10 15$ ring there gonna be same as a ten $ Ring here but their settings are pretty solid!!!
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 14 hours ago

SueB wrote:
14 hours ago
RS 4.95 so yes if you only order one item but same all day(24hr period) if u order 10 items still 4.95. Their day starts 11pm central time. Like I said tho 10 15$ ring there gonna be same as a ten $ Ring here but their settings are pretty solid!!!
Thanks! I am browsing and see things I don’t see here at SLC. So I may start with something like that. There are some really pretty designs. Too bad I don’t have the day to “play” ...leaving for Oregon in a bit. Oh well...maybe tomorrow. Although sale probably not going on tomorrow.
1 x