Happened...AGAIN!

buyitall

Happened...AGAIN!

Post by buyitall » 3 years ago

A few weeks ago I posted that the order I placed for a pocketbook had been cancelled by ShopLC. I was NOT happy! I kept watching the website to see if the color I wanted ever became available again. According to the website...it did! It stated they had four in stock. So, I placed my order......days ago. Then I got an email about two days ago saying my order had been delayed. OK...no problem. I just wanted the pocketbook...WHENEVER it would arrive! Just a little while ago I received an email saying my order had been cancelled and the item was no longer available...AGAIN!!!!!!!! What the heck is going on? Again...who’s in charge of the website or whatever? Who is responsible for this happening....TWICE! (Or maybe I should say irresponsible!). I can’t believe this as happened twice for the SAME item. In my opinion there IS no excuse! I am so frustrated with ShopLC!....and DISAPPOINTED!
4 x

shopLC_alex

Re: Happened...AGAIN!

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

Good evening,

We apologize for the frustrating experience you've had purchasing this product. Please send us the information at customerservice@shoplc.com, so we can look into this and straighten this out for you.
1 x