The good...

Post Reply
User avatar
RS
Posts: 5488
Joined: 1 year ago

The good...

Post by RS » 5 months ago

...and the “meh”...

I received two Jardin pieces today. Both are simply perfect and very very pretty. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Received a recent TLV blue zircon ring. Stunning design, made well. Nice stone with great color. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

A Swarovski recent TLV ring and pendant. In octagon. This is Swarovski Crystal and the pieces are made beautifully. Very nice stones, nice size. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Versace satchel bag.
I WANTED TO LOVE IT....I did...really.
Let me start out by saying the quality of of the bag is very nice and the bag is made well. No issues with craftsmanship with the one I received.
It’s just too big. ☹️
I unpacked it (wow was it stuffed) put the long strap on and tried it for a minute. It’s just larger than what I like to carry. So sadly I packed it up and will have it picked up by USPS.
However I did order the small quilted one. The one that @Gem Lover received. I hope mine has no issues. @Gem Lover ...do you know how long the long strap is on that bag?

So everything was great today just one item doesn’t suit. I will try the other version.
11 x

anniebelle
Posts: 3140
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: The good...

Post by anniebelle » 5 months ago

RS wrote:
5 months ago
...and the “meh”...

I received two Jardin pieces today. Both are simply perfect and very very pretty. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Received a recent TLV blue zircon ring. Stunning design, made well. Nice stone with great color. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

A Swarovski recent TLV ring and pendant. In octagon. This is Swarovski Crystal and the pieces are made beautifully. Very nice stones, nice size. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Versace satchel bag.
I WANTED TO LOVE IT....I did...really.
Let me start out by saying the quality of of the bag is very nice and the bag is made well. No issues with craftsmanship with the one I received.
It’s just too big. ☹️
I unpacked it (wow was it stuffed) put the long strap on and tried it for a minute. It’s just larger than what I like to carry. So sadly I packed it up and will have it picked up by USPS.
However I did order the small quilted one. The one that @Gem Lover received. I hope mine has no issues. @Gem Lover ...do you know how long the long strap is on that bag?

So everything was great today just one item doesn’t suit. I will try the other version.
Wow! Sounds like you had some GOOD luck for a change! I'm so happy to see that! I haven't been buying much lately. The website doesn't like me!!! Saving money though! I did receive a throw rug I haven't opened yet. It doesn't look to me to be the size they say in the description. Got to dig out the ol tape measure! I learned in the beginning that they save money by short changing things. Like the length of chains! If you short every necklace by half an inch . . . :o
6 x

User avatar
RS
Posts: 5488
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: The good...

Post by RS » 5 months ago

anniebelle wrote:
5 months ago
RS wrote:
5 months ago
...and the “meh”...

I received two Jardin pieces today. Both are simply perfect and very very pretty. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Received a recent TLV blue zircon ring. Stunning design, made well. Nice stone with great color. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

A Swarovski recent TLV ring and pendant. In octagon. This is Swarovski Crystal and the pieces are made beautifully. Very nice stones, nice size. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Versace satchel bag.
I WANTED TO LOVE IT....I did...really.
Let me start out by saying the quality of of the bag is very nice and the bag is made well. No issues with craftsmanship with the one I received.
It’s just too big. ☹️
I unpacked it (wow was it stuffed) put the long strap on and tried it for a minute. It’s just larger than what I like to carry. So sadly I packed it up and will have it picked up by USPS.
However I did order the small quilted one. The one that @Gem Lover received. I hope mine has no issues. @Gem Lover ...do you know how long the long strap is on that bag?

So everything was great today just one item doesn’t suit. I will try the other version.
Wow! Sounds like you had some GOOD luck for a change! I'm so happy to see that! I haven't been buying much lately. The website doesn't like me!!! Saving money though! I did receive a throw rug I haven't opened yet. It doesn't look to me to be the size they say in the description. Got to dig out the ol tape measure! I learned in the beginning that they save money by short changing things. Like the length of chains! If you short every necklace by half an inch . . . :o
I really did have good luck today! I am pleased even though the bag is going back. I knew the measurements but when I tried it on it’s just not the right size.
Hopefully the other one will be great!
I hope your rug is good and the right size. I’ve never ordered rugs or towels. I usually go out and buy those, having to look at everything I can find!
I did order what is going to be tonight’s TLV (ordered Saturday morning) it has not shipped yet but is invoiced) I hope it doesn’t get stuck because it’s one of my favorite stones💞💞💞
5 x

anniebelle
Posts: 3140
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: The good...

Post by anniebelle » 5 months ago

What is going to be tonight's TLV? and how did you come to order it Saturday????
4 x

AD
Posts: 1379
Joined: 9 months ago

Re: The good...

Post by AD » 5 months ago

A:... the website doesn’t like YOU!!! :lol: :lol: I don’t believe it 😊. Maybe it’s saying. HEY 🗣🗣 you just bought 5 items in the last 5 seconds😂 :lol: :lol. You’re silly:... H. ... have a great night
3 x

User avatar
RS
Posts: 5488
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: The good...

Post by RS » 5 months ago

anniebelle wrote:
5 months ago
What is going to be tonight's TLV? and how did you come to order it Saturday????
Tonight’s TLV is a choice of three rings. A Prasiolite, a Rose de France amethyst or a citrine ring. They are an octagon cut surrounded by zircons.

I found them on the site Saturday morning. Liked the ring as well as the price. So I ordered. The next day I saw my order page and the item now says “TLV” in front of the description.

Then this morning I saw them advertising it on the bottom of the live feed page.
5 x

anniebelle
Posts: 3140
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: The good...

Post by anniebelle » 5 months ago

RS wrote:
5 months ago
anniebelle wrote:
5 months ago
What is going to be tonight's TLV? and how did you come to order it Saturday????
Tonight’s TLV is a choice of three rings. A Prasiolite, a Rose de France amethyst or a citrine ring. They are an octagon cut surrounded by zircons.

I found them on the site Saturday morning. Liked the ring as well as the price. So I ordered. The next day I saw my order page and the item now says “TLV” in front of the description.

Then this morning I saw them advertising it on the bottom of the live feed page.
I'm guessing you ordered the Prasiolite! For me it would be a toss up between that and the Citrine.
6 x

User avatar
RS
Posts: 5488
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: The good...

Post by RS » 5 months ago

@anniebelle YOU ARE CORRECT❣️❣️❣️❣️

I love that stone.💞💞💞

I do not usually like citrine...however, one of the Jardin pieces I received today is half citrine. It’s the one with no carved flowers. The citrine is beautiful. The color is quite vibrant, not washed out. Very pretty with the Rhodolite garnet.

I ordered a Rose de France and received it last week. It’s an asscher cut and it’s lovely. I received a large amethyst yesterday and the setting of the ring is very high but different and I love that too.
6 x

User avatar
RS
Posts: 5488
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: The good...

Post by RS » 5 months ago

Except now I just looked at the live feed and now it shows a strand of Keshi pearls for tonight’s TLV.

And weren’t there supposed to be handbags as the TLV last night?
6 x

anniebelle
Posts: 3140
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: The good...

Post by anniebelle » 5 months ago

RS wrote:
5 months ago
Except now I just looked at the live feed and now it shows a strand of Keshi pearls for tonight’s TLV.

And weren’t there supposed to be handbags as the TLV last night?
Don't know!
6 x

Post Reply