Estimated retail on blankets... just crazy

Hot4TENER

Estimated retail on blankets... just crazy

Post by Hot4TENER » 1 week ago

Home page has rolling page that shows throw blankets, so I thought I’d take a look. I don’t know where on earth they get their estimated retail prices. C’mon..really? $399, 299, 209 for a throw blanket? You can go to any retail store and get a nice throw blanket for $30 , $40, or $50. Who do they think they are fooling? Makes me wonder if they’re estimated retail on jewelry is just a far-fetched. I’m sure they are exaggerated too, but by 500% ?
2 x

Gem Lover

Re: Estimated retail on blankets... just crazy

Post by Gem Lover » 1 week ago

I get beautiful ones at TJ Maxx and Marshalls for under $30 and they are beautiful high end throws. Yes their start prices and comps are insane.
3 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 1 week ago

Gem Lover wrote:
1 week ago
I get beautiful ones at TJ Maxx and Marshalls for under $30 and they are beautiful high end throws. Yes their start prices and comps are insane.
And you can great Down-Filled puffer jackets
for $39 and you can try it on and put it back
in the rack if it is unflatteringly too short
5 x

Tammy

Post by Tammy » 1 week ago

Yes some prices estimated to high for walmart they are based on higher end stores or other tv jtv Qvc but tell me where you can buy full queen or king sheets or blankets for same prices king. Are more even at walmart not shoplc wish they would carry twin sheet sets blankets / comforter sets would love to see curtains .also would love to see more Children's itmes like Clothes shoes and PJ's. House slippers I loved the baby blankets they have this year also the kids music boxes loved the book bags also so hopefully more kids attire on the way Jtv or Qvc dont carry kids attire either.love the children's items they do carry games race car set craft kits for drawing puzzle wooden boxes are great I have bought my Grandson's these are just a few I bought loved the soccer kick game for floor snow ball shield with balls glow track with car which was sane as As seen on tv but got it cheaper keep children in minde Shoplc on new itmes I'm disabled and love buying from shoplc
0 x

TerryTalk

Post by TerryTalk » 1 week ago

ShopHQ sells sheets of all sizes for the same low prices. I don’t know if they are as low as ShopLC, but they’re low. To tell you the truth I buy mine at QVC—Northern Nights brand. More expensive maybe, but last and last and are great IMO. I don’t know about kids clothing—sorry.
1 x

TerryTalk

Post by TerryTalk » 1 week ago

What I forgot to say was I think most of the estimated retail prices on ShopLC jewelry items are way too high as well as the blanket example! Most are laughable imo! When they show the online retailers examples— it never means those items SOLD for those amounts—-not to mention the crazy retail start prices ShopLC begins their first bid with! IMO they are almost always way, way, way higher than anything I have ever seen in retail—yes, even in like a Macy’s. Only, maybe Rodeo Drive or something similar is closer to ShopLC normal so-called retail price comparisons.
2 x