Tuesday night cleavage

Post Reply
User avatar
colljoe
Posts: 267
Joined: 4 years ago

Re: Tuesday night cleavage

Post by colljoe » 6 months ago

Shopper7192 wrote:
6 months ago
I know that this thread is getting long and obviously attracting a lot of attention. Maybe that is a good thing, maybe it is not but regardless I cannot speak for everyone here only myself whenever I say that I read on another thread that because opinions and complaints were being voiced that the people were being accused of being bullies. This is the farthest thing from the truth. I was delighted to have stumbled across this thread because I was looking for someone else that was noticing the same thing that I was as I knew that I couldn't be alone in how I was feeling about this because it was so very obvious!
Shopper7192 I too felt the same way and was very glad to see others noticed too. Quite some time ago now, I actually sent a (kind) live message to the host K because I literally thought the girls were about to fall out and thought that maybe she didn't realize it. Ha! I am now quite sure she did. I'm no prude believe me, but I was surprised this network allows this. Other shopping networks, JTV, ShopHQ, HSN, QVC, and Gemporia, all hosts are so professional and I really don't recall anyone on these channels do what some of these hosts on ShopLC does. I would say to those few hosts that seem to be sticking up for these few, and going out of their way to do so, DON'T. It makes you look bad, low class, and no support for us customers, who in reality pay your salary.
4 x

Shopper7192
Posts: 72
Joined: 7 months ago

Re: Tuesday night cleavage

Post by Shopper7192 » 6 months ago

colljoe wrote:
6 months ago
Shopper7192 I too felt the same way and was very glad to see others noticed too. Quite some time ago now, I actually sent a (kind) live message to the host K because I literally thought the girls were about to fall out and thought that maybe she didn't realize it. Ha! I am now quite sure she did. I'm no prude believe me, but I was surprised this network allows this. Other shopping networks, JTV, ShopHQ, HSN, QVC, and Gemporia, all hosts are so professional and I really don't recall anyone on these channels do what some of these hosts on ShopLC does. I would say to those few hosts that seem to be sticking up for these few, and going out of their way to do so, DON'T. It makes you look bad, low class, and no support for us customers, who in reality pay your salary.
Amen and Amen!🙏😇 Very eloquently said Colljoe!!
Thanks for posting this..
2 x

User avatar
FarmMom
Posts: 687
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Tuesday night cleavage

Post by FarmMom » 6 months ago

So, the other night I was watching, and I think it was Marva? who was on. Now I don't normally look at anyone except their face (unless something is staring ME in the face), however, I couldn't help noticing how NICELY dressed and professionally she was presenting herself. And guess what? I noticed she had some large ladies up front but they were NOT falling out, peeking out, pushed out, or catching crumbs!

And I thought, "Yes! she's got it figured out!" well done!
3 x

MaeWest1953
Posts: 863
Joined: 3 years ago

Re: Tuesday night cleavage

Post by MaeWest1953 » 6 months ago

FarmMom.....

I agree that she does wear nice apparel but you must have missed when she joined in the Reindeer games and wore a low cut top either last week or the week before
It was done during the time this original post was put up lol

They started with the same ole games whenever a post is made about their provocative appare
3 x

Shopper7192
Posts: 72
Joined: 7 months ago

Re: Tuesday night cleavage

Post by Shopper7192 » 5 months ago

MaeWest1953 wrote:
6 months ago
FarmMom.....

I agree that she does wear nice apparel but you must have missed when she joined in the Reindeer games and wore a low cut top either last week or the week before
It was done during the time this original post was put up lol

They started with the same ole games whenever a post is made about their provocative appare

I laughed whenever I saw what @FarmMom said too because I did see what you saw as well regarding Mrs M.. Since then though she has been well covered, :lol: lol. Good for her, she made a great choice to remain CLASSY not trashy!👍
1 x

MaeWest1953
Posts: 863
Joined: 3 years ago

Re: Tuesday night cleavage

Post by MaeWest1953 » 5 months ago

Shopper7192 wrote:
5 months ago
MaeWest1953 wrote:
6 months ago
FarmMom.....

I agree that she does wear nice apparel but you must have missed when she joined in the Reindeer games and wore a low cut top either last week or the week before
It was done during the time this original post was put up lol

They started with the same ole games whenever a post is made about their provocative appare

I laughed whenever I saw what @FarmMom said too because I did see what you saw as well regarding Mrs M.. Since then though she has been well covered, :lol: lol. Good for her, she made a great choice to remain CLASSY not trashy!👍
LOL Shopper.....

I am glad to know one Host has stopped being childish, apparently Ms. K didn't because 2 days ago she was wearing a ridiculous low cut top and today Ms. D wore a plunging dress but of course there was nothing to see there.....she just did that to keep the game going I am sure.....
I am so glad we don't have to look at the host much when they are doing the jewelry now because seeing her snarky attitude is boring
1 x

Shopper7192
Posts: 72
Joined: 7 months ago

Re: Tuesday night cleavage

Post by Shopper7192 » 5 months ago

MaeWest1953 wrote:
6 months ago

LOL Shopper.....

I am glad to know one Host has stopped being childish, apparently Ms. K didn't because 2 days ago she was wearing a ridiculous low cut top and today Ms. D wore a plunging dress but of course there was nothing to see there.....she just did that to keep the game going I am sure.....
I am so glad we don't have to look at the host much when they are doing the jewelry now because seeing her snarky attitude is boring
🙏Thank goodness I wasn't watching so I totally missed that!😁
2 x

User avatar
FarmMom
Posts: 687
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Tuesday night cleavage

Post by FarmMom » 5 months ago

Nooo, I hadn't seen it! I hadn't had the TV on much the last few weeks and when it's on I'm not paying much attention unless my husband points something out ;)
1 x

Lanai
Posts: 177
Joined: 3 years ago

Re: Tuesday night cleavage

Post by Lanai » 5 months ago

Good afternoon to all, I actually posted on this subject matter on Sunday but it immediately vanished basically removed as soon as posted. I'm sure that there are certain Hosts that read the posts daily as well as post comments. Just goes to show, if a Host has to look to see if negative things about dress and/or behavior are being discussed by ShopLc customers, that they know exactly what they are doing is inappropriate and it's a Highschool Get You Back Game being played. Certainly don't want to see a hairy man chest either. Just as inappropriate. Just like in a beach location, I don't want to be seated to eat with men with shirts off or topless women or thong bikinis. I know Chris is the newest and youngest male hosts and not seasoned like the others, but he's also always very nicely dressed, funny and seems genuinely like a good person. He's certainly handsome and easy on the eyes but never comes off as arrogant. Heather, who also, is not yet seasoned, is a Great Host and much more Professional than others who have hosted for years. She always seems to be able to overlook the rudeness of other Co-Hosts , she may be presenting with even when they have stuck her with CC , Mr Camera Hog, or with Tony and he has started his tantrums. She handles Tony perfectly, seemingly showing no reaction when he starts showing out but continues to perform her job presenting. Seems to irritate him more when no attention is given. I like that girl. I think there may be some jealousy from some Hosts concerning the compliments and quick popularity of the newer young ones, who act more appropriate and professional than ones who have been Hosting for years.
Just my opinion!!
3 x

User avatar
FarmMom
Posts: 687
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Tuesday night cleavage

Post by FarmMom » 5 months ago

Lanai wrote:
5 months ago
Good afternoon to all, I actually posted on this subject matter on Sunday but it immediately vanished basically removed as soon as posted. I'm sure that there are certain Hosts that read the posts daily as well as post comments. Just goes to show, if a Host has to look to see if negative things about dress and/or behavior are being discussed by ShopLc customers, that they know exactly what they are doing is inappropriate and it's a Highschool Get You Back Game being played. Certainly don't want to see a hairy man chest either. Just as inappropriate. Just like in a beach location, I don't want to be seated to eat with men with shirts off or topless women or thong bikinis. I know Chris is the newest and youngest male hosts and not seasoned like the others, but he's also always very nicely dressed, funny and seems genuinely like a good person. He's certainly handsome and easy on the eyes but never comes off as arrogant. Heather, who also, is not yet seasoned, is a Great Host and much more Professional than others who have hosted for years. She always seems to be able to overlook the rudeness of other Co-Hosts , she may be presenting with even when they have stuck her with CC , Mr Camera Hog, or with Tony and he has started his tantrums. She handles Tony perfectly, seemingly showing no reaction when he starts showing out but continues to perform her job presenting. Seems to irritate him more when no attention is given. I like that girl. I think there may be some jealousy from some Hosts concerning the compliments and quick popularity of the newer young ones, who act more appropriate and professional than ones who have been Hosting for years.
Just my opinion!!
I do agree, many if not all of the new younger hosts are much more reserved and presenting items appropriately. Hannah is another good one, I don't always catch or remember their names, but I smile when I see them. And yes, you are right, it DOES irritate Tony when he does get the reaction he wants, hahaha!
2 x

Post Reply