I wish the Bali pieces weren’t so deeply oxidized

Kharailee

I wish the Bali pieces weren’t so deeply oxidized

Post by Kharailee » 1 month ago

I love the Bali pieces and wished they weren’t so deeply oxidized. I think they would look a lot nicer if less oxidation was used. Sometimes I think all that oxidation is used to cover up flaws in the jewelry.
2 x

Eve

Re: I wish the Bali pieces weren’t so deeply oxidized

Post by Eve » 4 weeks ago

I belive you are on to something . I received some items do dark i could not stand it but loved the design so i decided to take the risk and used the liquid silver cleaner and it came out bright and shiny but there where noticeable flaws after all the black was gone. Bummer.
4 x

NYCGirl

Post by NYCGirl » 1 week ago

Thanks for taking the time to post about Bali Legacy’s use of oxidized silver. Silver is the most reflective of all the metals, which is why I love wearing it. I’ve not bought Bali Legacy because of the heavy oxidation, even though I like many of the designs and prices. I love authentic Tasco (Mexico)
silver pieces because the designers celebrate the beauty of silver with high polish, incorporating the luster in their designs, it would be smart if Shop LC would offer some high polished pieces in the Bali Legacy line.
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 1 week ago

I also do not care for the heavy oxidizing which is why I don’t have any Bali pieces. Lots of people love that look, just not for me.
0 x

Moderator_Preston

Post by Moderator_Preston » 1 week ago

Kharailee wrote:
1 month ago
I love the Bali pieces and wished they weren’t so deeply oxidized. I think they would look a lot nicer if less oxidation was used. Sometimes I think all that oxidation is used to cover up flaws in the jewelry.
Good Morning,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We will make sure to make our Voice of the Customer team aware of this, and they will address it with the proper parties. Thank you so much for being a part of the Shop LC family!
NYCGirl wrote:
1 week ago
Thanks for taking the time to post about Bali Legacy’s use of oxidized silver. Silver is the most reflective of all the metals, which is why I love wearing it. I’ve not bought Bali Legacy because of the heavy oxidation, even though I like many of the designs and prices. I love authentic Tasco (Mexico)
silver pieces because the designers celebrate the beauty of silver with high polish, incorporating the luster in their designs, it would be smart if Shop LC would offer some high polished pieces in the Bali Legacy line.
Thank you so much for your suggestion of having some items in the Bali line having more polish. We will also make sure that our Voice of the Customer reviews this and addresses it with the proper parties. Thank you as well for being a part of the Shop LC family!
0 x

JustaShopper

Post by JustaShopper » 1 week ago

I love bali and India jewelry for the most part they seem to have just enough, and if I want to shine it up I too polish it where its too dark for me. if you try to get Bali "OTHER PLACES" you better add a few hundred dollars to it. I am so happy I can afford it here and 5 and 6 dollar budget payments should be on mostly everything.

Thank You Shop LC
1 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 1 week ago

I too love the Bali and artisan crafted pieces!! So do my cousin and sister!!!! Have you ever noticed Bali rings run a lil small on the size tho? Also I’ve a few rings w/ sharp spots where the band meets the gallery under the rings.
1 x