CHECK AROUND BEFORE PURCHASING

colljoe

CHECK AROUND BEFORE PURCHASING

Post by colljoe » 2 weeks ago

I'm seeing Shop LC selling items that are no longer "lower cost" but are in fact higher cost than most other places including Amazon, QVC, ShopHQ, and other places. I checked in this morning and they were selling FAUX - Faux Leather 3 Layer Jewelry Organizer for $27.99. Seriously? Found same on Amazon for $14.00. I remember these faux items being 9.99 not that long ago. And I would expect that lower price, considering they call themselves a liquidation channel and "lower cost" channel. I was shocked to see several hundred sold. Maybe the sold numbers are the FAUX.
2 x

Mapper

Re: CHECK AROUND BEFORE PURCHASING

Post by Mapper » 2 weeks ago

I check elsewhere all the time. I see many non jewelry items on T for way less. I see LC selling items for double and triple the price that they sold it for less than a year ago when I made my purchases. It's crazy. I won't pay it.
4 x

Koalagirl

Post by Koalagirl » 2 weeks ago

#colljoe, I just got my purchases that I bought on HQ which I paid about $5.00 for. The exact same necklace that LC sold it for a few weeks ago, it was about $22.00.
3 x

Penelope~Pit~Stop

Post by Penelope~Pit~Stop » 6 days ago

@colljoe .....

Good afternoon!
Finally have some time to come and visit with you all :)
I am completely hooked on the T and my neighbor saw how nice my purchases were so she asked me to get her set up on her phone!
She has become addicted....lol

Today I watched Ms. K and Rico Suave and they were a non stop s....show!!
Constant interruptions, yelling, swiping the bangs, weird faces and robotic verbiage
RARELY do I watch ShopLC anymore especially when the Princess is on with Uncle Fester, ugh the drama and narcissism is too much !!
2 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 6 days ago

I agree. I got necklace jewelry boxes from T. Free shipping, 12.00,glass top with non tarnish lining. Packed so well. Wrapped in plastic sheet then bubble formed around it then the cardboard box then outer plastic shipping bag. I was amazed. Plus I love it. It’s worth shopping around. When H was on air selling Terahertz, I sent a msg to him saying T has the same thing under 15.00. He commented and said they are the only ones selling the real thing. He actually said other sites are selling you fakes. His price was 49.99
I will say, I don’t buy terahertz but I was bred to make a point with him and he shot it down. No surprise.
2 x