Tuesday (3/24) coffee ☕☕☕

Blossom

Re: Tuesday (3/24) coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
I live in a small town (approx 3,000)..told ya it was small! No positive coronavirus here (that I know about) but in neighboring county..1 as of yesterday.

I just called my pharmacy to have prescription filled that was on file. Was told to call from outside when I got there & they would bring it out to me. Since it is located inside building w/doctors' offices, I'm glad cuz I wasn't wanting to go inside!
Compared to where my husband & I lived when kids were little......his hometown. Total population 500
and we counted cats and dogs ❗❗❗
Wow! Guess I'm in the big city & didn't know it!😛
2 x

Blossom

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
I've been cleaning house and couldn't figure out WHY my kittys have been so underfoot 😬 then went into kitchen to check on my roast that has been slow cooking since early this morning and it hit me

👃

They think they're having roast beef sandwiches today too ❗ had to remind them of our deal......

I dont eat thier food

And they dont eat mine ❗

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Well there's my problem. The rule here is 'I don't eat theirs but they eat mine' I even buy extra fried chicken at deli, de-skin, de-bone & cut into bite size pieces which they get with dry food EVERY night!

Now I ask you, who's the master around here? It ain't me! :roll:
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
I've been cleaning house and couldn't figure out WHY my kittys have been so underfoot 😬 then went into kitchen to check on my roast that has been slow cooking since early this morning and it hit me

👃

They think they're having roast beef sandwiches today too ❗ had to remind them of our deal......

I dont eat thier food

And they dont eat mine ❗

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Well there's my problem. The rule here is 'I don't eat theirs but they eat mine' I even buy extra fried chicken at deli, de-skin, de-bone & cut into bite size pieces which they get with dry food EVERY night!

I think you need to renegotiate the rules 😍
1 x

Blossom

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago

👃

I dont eat thier food

And they dont eat mine ❗

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

I think you need to renegotiate the rules 😍

Yep! Just gotta file my teeth & nails until they're needle sharp first!
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
Quick update: storms heading my way, possible 60 mph wind, quarter sized hail, and strong tornadoes, flash flood in next county over. Please pray for me as I have a terrible time in storms now due to the grapefruit sized hailstorm we had that destroyed all it struck, including all cars on car lots, if that tells u how bad it was. It broke thru roof in many houses, including mine, and fire department had to come out to many in that storm. Anxiety disorder thru the roof today.
We are now up to over 250 cases in the state, but still only 2 so far in my county, but next county over says will go up cause they did over 600 tests yesterday. Here we go.
On the bright side of things, I was just able feed the black cat outside, so she eats before the storm. Also, I finally got a slot for grocery pickup at Walmart's, hurrah!!!!!
Hope you are all safe and well. Blessings to you. Love, Rolltide
Be careful and be safe 🙏💜🙏
Hope Wallyworld had everything you were needing
-Gypsy
2 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Hang in there Rolltide!!!
Praying all will be well.
(((hugs))), honey
3 x

Blossom

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
Quick update: storms heading my way, possible 60 mph wind, quarter sized hail, and strong tornadoes, flash flood in next county over. Please pray for me as I have a terrible time in storms now due to the grapefruit sized hailstorm we had that destroyed all it struck, including all cars on car lots, if that tells u how bad it was. It broke thru roof in many houses, including mine, and fire department had to come out to many in that storm. Anxiety disorder thru the roof today.
We are now up to over 250 cases in the state, but still only 2 so far in my county, but next county over says will go up cause they did over 600 tests yesterday. Here we go.
On the bright side of things, I was just able feed the black cat outside, so she eats before the storm. Also, I finally got a slot for grocery pickup at Walmart's, hurrah!!!!!
Hope you are all safe and well. Blessings to you. Love, Rolltide
@Rolltide
Unfortunately tis the season huh? I'm also in area that may get severe storms yet again too. I've never had hail that big & hope I never do & that you won't again. I think I'm in lower risk this evening compared to you (not quite sure where you are) if they haven't changed my forecast.

This time of year is very scary! Waiting & watching ...hoping lives & homes are spared. I don't have a basement, hope you do.

Stay alert. Prayers for the safety of you & loved ones.💞
4 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 4 years ago

How about change Sissy kitty name to Mary. Then immaculate conception story would work:)
5 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

CJM wrote:
4 years ago
How about change Sissy kitty name to Mary. Then immaculate conception story would work:)
Nice concept CJM, but, ......JQ's sister is referred to as Sissy....
Gypsy tends to name her kitties by S..... so Sissy (kittie) is a namesake.
Now here lies the plot, Sissy (sister) is delighted, but does not
know that Sissy (kittie) is expecting. JQ and Gypsy don't need
Sissy (sister) to know that Sissy (kittie) is a hussy! :lol:
3 x

Blossom

honey wrote:
4 years ago
CJM wrote:
4 years ago
Nice concept CJM, but, ......JQ's sister is referred to as Sissy....
Gypsy tends to name her kitties by S..... so Sissy (kittie) is a namesake.
Now here lies the plot, Sissy (sister) is delighted, but does not
know that Sissy (kittie) is expecting. JQ and Gypsy don't need
Sissy (sister) to know that Sissy (kittie) is a hussy! :lol:
Thinking the truth shall set Sissy free! Tell Sissy (sister) the shameful truth & let her tsk tsk at Sissy (kitty)!
4 x