QUESTION FOR RS!

RS

Re: QUESTION FOR RS!

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
RS make sure to check that they credit you for the right ring, I have ordered two of the same ring as you did to get the lower price and when I checked my account they gave me a credit for the less expansive one that I used a coupon code on and they have done this to me several times, than when I call them they end up having to give me back the difference. I told them there is no excuse for this mistake because we have to write the invoice # on the returned item so they should know which one is being returned, why make us write the invoice # on the returned item if they do not use it?
Thanks! I will keep an eye on that.

However, the returned one was ordered using my husbands account. The one I am keeping was ordered from mine. If they mix those up then it would certainly NOT be a mistake.
1 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Re: QUESTION FOR RS!

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
RS make sure to check that they credit you for the right ring, I have ordered two of the same ring as you did to get the lower price and when I checked my account they gave me a credit for the less expansive one that I used a coupon code on and they have done this to me several times, than when I call them they end up having to give me back the difference. I told them there is no excuse for this mistake because we have to write the invoice # on the returned item so they should know which one is being returned, why make us write the invoice # on the returned item if they do not use it?
Thank you for sharing this with us, and we do apologize that the wrong order is being refunded when you return an item that was purchased twice. This is definitely something that we can bring to our Returns department attention.
1 x