STEAMING MAD!!!

BostonIrish

Re: STEAMING MAD!!!

Post by BostonIrish » 5 months ago

Shopper7192 No way they want you to pay web price and be refunded . I still have not received my call back.🤔
2 x

Shopper7192

Post by Shopper7192 » 5 months ago

BostonIrish wrote:
5 months ago
Shopper7192 No way they want you to pay web price and be refunded . I still have not received my call back.🤔
Yep that is one option that they gave me but I am not going for that because it will involve more drama to get it corrected.. I am going to see if I can win another auction for the same price. Fingers and toes crossed!! If not I might get brave enough to wait for a call from them tomorrow. You are probably going to have to bug them again about the call. They are well known for NOT calling even when they say that they will. I have been there with that issue as well and they never called..

Be a pest until you get what you rightfully won!! It is their job to make it right.. After all it isnt our fault that they are not fixing their website to ensure it works properly especially when it comes to the auctions..
2 x

GemfArMooom

Post by GemfArMooom » 5 months ago

I would be leery of it too. My last disaster I called and asked and they kept telling me it was processing. Then finally after 2 weeks I called and got the RIGHT person and she said she'd look into it. After another week she DID call me back, but to tell me the item was missing and she couldn't help me. I ASKED if they could send me a different one and she said NO.

The last few RECENT times I was on the auctions, it ALSO said I had won and was the high bidder, but nothing ever ended up in my purchase/checkout side.

just not worth the headache.
3 x

BostonIrish

Gem Still no call back😞
2 x

Shopper7192

@BostonIrish Hun you are going to have to call them or contact them again. Like I said you need to be a pest or else they wont do what they need to do, sad to say. And even then nothing is a guarantee when it comes to SLC. :( But do not give up and keep on top of it because if too much time lapses it could end up being like what happened to GFM..

@GemfArMooom I think it depends on who you get to help you because I didnt respond back to them last night so they sent me and email today trying to touch base with me again so I wrote them back with the timeframe to call me and it wasnt long before I got an email saying this-
Quote: "I hope this email finds you well.

We deeply regret to inform you that, despite our sincere efforts, the ********* ******** you won at the auction for the price of $8.00 has regrettably run out of stock. We understand the importance of this item to you and sincerely apologize for any disappointment this may cause.

Please accept our heartfelt apologies for not being able to assist you in placing the order at this time. We want to assure you that as soon as the item is back in stock, we will be more than happy to honor the auction price of $8.00 for you. If you come across a similar item, could you please provide the item number? We'd love to assist you in placing an order with expedited shipping for $8.

If there's anything else we can do for you or if you have any specific preferences, please let us know, and we'll do our utmost to accommodate your needs. Thank you for your understanding, and we appreciate your patience.

S******** (hidden to protect her identity)
Shop LC Customer Service"
End Quote...

So as you can see they are willing to help me with a similar item unlike the rep that you spoke with that obviously didnt want to help. :cry:

I did respond back by saying that these same items are still on auction right now despite her saying that they were out of stock and I provided her the links to them so we will see what happens when I get a reply.

**Boston, CALL THEM BACK ASAP or CHAT.. Get on top of it now or it will be long gone and forgotten..Keep us posted on what happens..
3 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 5 months ago

I won an auction for on an 50.00 reg priced item. It was in limbo and not shipped, Just invoiced.. I received another order and it had the auction listed on the invoice. But the auction item was not in the shipment. I called the hold was awful. So I went on the chat. After 3 attempts I got someone. I was waiting for them to figure it out, they gave me a refund for a missing item, for once. I am glad I got the refund. I would have preferred the item. What a mess. I think they are putting items on the auction site at different times and shipping them out to the highest bidder. I wonder...
4 x

jef

Post by jef » 5 months ago

This has been happening to me all day today...I've bid on a bunch of items and they're not showing up in my bid history or watch list. Nobody is available on chat, either. I'm so frustrated I could scream.
4 x

BostonIrish

Thanks Shopper I will drive them crazy.I hope you get your item.🤗
3 x

Shopper7192

Thanks Boston! I hope you do too hun, keep after them until you do and keep us posted along the way. ;)

@jef and @Lacy
Chat is a mess. Sometimes it is offline completely and other times it takes forever for someone to come in for a chat but the key is either patience :roll: or calling them and sometimes it is just better to bite the bullet and call them and as much as I hate to say that sometimes it is the better option as you will get a live person you can actually speak with. If your situation is not resolved, tell them you want the ticket number or case number to your specific issue you are calling and referring to. Make note of it and if you have to contact them via email then put that ticket number or case number as the subject. Otherwise you might be waiting 2-3 days before you hear back from them.

Also remember that this is the B-U-S-Y season.. :? which means longer hold times and mishaps out the wahzoo! Hang in there and you will get someone eventually. If not Call, Chat, Email or whatever it takes to get someone. Dont give up until you get help! ;)

And it is very obvious that there are website issues in the auction site. I still have items I bid on and didnt win that arent showing up in my bid history or watch list. Sounds like I am not the only one experiencing these problems. Take screenshots of anything that you WIN at this point in case there is a problem like what me and Boston encountered.
4 x

GemfArMooom

Post by GemfArMooom » 5 months ago

I agree with @Shopper7192

the chat staff usually cannot help you as they are in India. I would call as soon as the phone lines open.

Some people call the personal shoppers and they are even willing to help on such issues.
3 x