Miss C

Lacy

Miss C

Post by Lacy » 2 months ago

She's on with Aussie Steve, showing jewelry. She said Becky is not feeling well. It's good for her to get away from Mr C. Find her own way.

I'm guessing steve will be steering this train with the info about jewelry. She can listen and learn while modeling them.

Everything is "stunning, beautiful, gorgeous, oh my goodness..."

But I like to watch Aussie Steve.
4 x

CDK

Re: Miss C

Post by CDK » 2 months ago

She's showing an emerald pendant...those nails...ughhh...
3 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 2 months ago

I caught the show right after it started and so I didn't hear who she was and I couldn't figure it out because she's colored her hair a blond color. Sadly, I don't think the color does much for her but maybe it'll take getting used to. All I can say is I'm not real impressed by her but hopefully she'll improve. She did say she had been watching YouTube videos on different stones and hoping that will help!
3 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 2 months ago

No! IMO...just no!
2 x

christee

Post by christee » 2 months ago

I watched maybe 30 min and could tell she was nervous. Repeating 'gorgeous' and 'beautiful'. It was as if she was a stand in to model the jewelry and offer an opinion. The white tips of her nails had chips too but maybe she was notified at the last minute to cover for Becky.
4 x

Koalagirl

Post by Koalagirl » 2 months ago

I have seen Courtney a handful of times, always with Chuck. I am not impressed with her as a hostess at all. She should just stick to being a model like Stacy who also tried her hand as hostess. She was making so many mistakes and showed absolutely no knowledge unless it was for health related items.
2 x

CDK

Post by CDK » 2 months ago

I'm always watching Gemstone videos on YouTube...can I be a Shop LC Host now?
5 x

Spinoza

Post by Spinoza » 2 months ago

CDK wrote:
2 months ago
I'm always watching Gemstone videos on YouTube...can I be a Shop LC Host now?
🤣 You’re hired!😁
2 x

Quette

Post by Quette » 2 months ago

I woke up at 4 something this morning and turned on my tv. At first I thought it was Becky speaking because she had been hoarse the last two times I saw her. When they finally went to the host's face still couldn't figure out who she was for a couple of minutes. That blond is truly not her color but that wasn't the worst of it. She has a limited vocabulary and knowledge describing jewelry. Working with Chuck almost exclusively is not doing her any favors.

Chuck does okay because he spent years as a jewelry vendor but he's the wrong person to be mentoring an inexperienced host-in-trading. They need to pair her with another person who knows what they're doing such as Jessica, Becky, Marva, Craig, and/or Shawn. The other option would be to use her for "Lifestyle" type shows only. Only reason for not including one of my favorites, Aussie Steve, is because for now and the next couple of months Ms. C needs someone sitting beside her, not someone remote. She needs hands on instruction. My opinion.
Last edited by Quette 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
4 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 2 months ago

I agree, She shouldn't be doing jewelry shows at all. Except for her modeling skills as others do with Shawn W. shows. Her attempts to sound knowledgeable are lost in translation. Watching a video doesn't qualify her to add information while she had Steve to host with her. Only lifestyle and beauty are in her wheelhouse. Unless she gets some gemology classes first. And a manicure....
4 x