Forum views on Michele leaving SLC

Gulfwaterlady

Forum views on Michele leaving SLC

Post by Gulfwaterlady » 1 month ago

If the number of views on the topic of Michele leaving SLC is accurate, Shop LC has just dug themselves into a hole they may never get out of.
They deserve to have their customers jump ship.

Michele, we miss you.
13 x

BostonIrish

Re: Forum views on Michele leaving SLC

Post by BostonIrish » 1 month ago

I really miss Her too She made me laugh when having a bad day.😪 I hope She is doing well.
7 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 1 month ago

I too have missed her and wish ShopLC would wise up and use her remotely like several of their other hosts. You never knew what she was going to do next but more time than not it was laced with humor. I miss her description on neckages or however you would spell the word!
5 x

CDK

Post by CDK » 1 month ago

I miss Michelle as well...The other day I was trollin' through the Jewelry Channels and I saw Nikki was hosting ...It was called Charles and something...I don't remember...They sell Moisenite...Nikki reminds me of Marie Osmond...
7 x

WTFarmGirl

Post by WTFarmGirl » 1 month ago

CDK wrote:
1 month ago
I miss Michelle as well...The other day I was trollin' through the Jewelry Channels and I saw Nikki was hosting ...It was called Charles and something...I don't remember...They sell Moisenite...Nikki reminds me of Marie Osmond...
Charles and Covard, the original moisanitte makers. I have a ring from them 12 years old now. Beautifully done, and amazing stones. Better than any from SLC. Plus it came with a lifetime warranty :D
3 x

joshuatheemerald

Post by joshuatheemerald » 1 month ago

Over the past year or so, we’ve seen Michelle, Niki, Shannon, Daniel Greene, Hannah, Adi and Blake all leave. Not counting the people who came on once and were never to be heard of again… I might even be missing a name or two on this list.

Heather and Courtney are models-to-hosts. Only Angie and Shawn have “returned”. Speaks volumes to what kind of place LC must be to work if more are leaving than coming in…
7 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 1 month ago

@joshuatheemerald Yes, that is a lot who have left. I was so surprised about Hannah. She seemed so much like a team player. I guess she didn't like the team she was playing for. And does anyone know what happened to Adi? He was so much fun Night Owl and would lower the prices and made it entertaining. He is missed.
Now, they are selling thousand dollar items on Night Owl. 👎🏻
5 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 1 month ago

colljoe, I've noticed the Same thing with the items being higher prices over night. I don't watch, once I see the line up. Plus curtain host, I don't watch. It seems SLC doesn't know how to keep a steady viewership.

Other channels may be recorded, but they are not annoying to watch at that hour.
7 x

jewerlygirl

Post by jewerlygirl » 1 month ago

I REALLY LIKE MICHELLE HER LEAVING IS TERRIABLE. SHEM HAD ALOT OF KNOWLEDGE ABOUT GEMS & OTHER THINGS. IT WAS APLEASURE WATCHING HER SHE ALWAYS PUT A SMILE IN MY DAY. LC YOU JUST LOST THE BEST HOST WHO REALLY CARED ABOUT HER AUDIANCE. NEVER HELD ANYTHING BACK SHE WAS HONEST HOST WHO TELLS IT LIKE IT IS. SHE IS GONE SO ITS BACK TO JTV. BYE BYE LC NOT SHOPPING WITH YOU ANYMORE!!!!!! LOVE U MICHELLE KEEP US POSTED!!!!!!!
5 x

Penelope~Pit~Stop

Post by Penelope~Pit~Stop » 1 month ago

@colljoe ....

I saw Adi on the other night....he is back!!
Oh by the way I am attending a car show in Phoenix on the 23rd
Hopefully I might run into some one there ;)
1 x