“Mob Wife Aesthetic”

TN

“Mob Wife Aesthetic”

Post by TN » 1 month ago

Being highlighted on the main page. I’m CRINGING SO HARD I’m turning inside out.

Just because something is trendy doesn’t make it good or worthwhile. Way to glorify crime and violence by hopping on influencers’ vapid bandwagon Shop Loud Crass.

:( :( :? :?
3 x

Mapper

Re: “Mob Wife Aesthetic”

Post by Mapper » 1 month ago

I saw that too! They just could have said "Big & Bold".

I also saw some new arrival hand bags that were called "Minority Pattern"
Product ID: 7700199.
"Minority Pattern" ? REALLY?

And then there's this "Deck of Cards Spade Symbol Signet Necklace"
Product ID: 7657630.
Seriously? It's a "Y" necklace.

I hardly watch the presentations anymore and now the website is just as bad.
3 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 1 month ago

They must have read this post because the "Mod Wife" isn't up anymore. How tacky is that?
They need new and professional marketing people. I just shake my head anymore and not surprised. It is obvious they are not hiring Pros.
3 x

Mapper

Post by Mapper » 1 month ago

colljoe wrote:
1 month ago
They must have read this post because the "Mod Wife" isn't up anymore. How tacky is that?
They need new and professional marketing people. I just shake my head anymore and not surprised. It is obvious they are not hiring Pros.
I noticed that also. The purse and necklace haven't changed though.
0 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 1 month ago

It was already removed before I got time to go to the website but I did catch some of the "Shawn and Dan" show and while in-between aired items, Shawn was talking about the sales taking place on on the website and he verbally commented and also showed what appeared to be shock over the title of "Mob Wife" items, therefore Dan got in on it asking Shawn where he was seeing that at and Shawn replied that is was on the Website.
The "Minority" Pattern Handbags is a puzzling one.... Makes me wonder if any Management actually ever oversee or manages anything. It seems almost like a bunch of kids playing jokes and pranks at the Company and Customers expense.
3 x

ColoredGemstones

Post by ColoredGemstones » 1 month ago

I completely agree.

I cannot stand it when I see the hosts/production team sharing inside like jokes. Disrespectful to us.
0 x

Dalidda

Post by Dalidda » 4 weeks ago

Hi,
Ah! Glad to see I'm not the only one to notice that!
0 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 2 weeks ago

Commented on this topic on a different post already, but since I don't know if it will be approved for viewing, I will comment again. Pulled up the Website at 3:10 am Sunday morning and the Mob Wives seem to have returned. Title: Mob Wives Aesthetic is posted again. Will be interesting to see how long it remains this time around.
0 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 2 weeks ago

:shock: Yes it is back up. Even after Shaun commented on it too. Just so unprofessional. They just keep coming up with things for us to complain about. :lol:
1 x