Max Bidders

BostonIrish

Max Bidders

Post by BostonIrish » 1 week ago

To the people that put max bids in 1000 items this has to stop. They know who they are SA TH and many more you make it hard for the rest of us to win anything. I don't know if yo are stocking your Jewelry store but thus is just wron. Have a great day and Happy Bidfing.🤑👿🙈🙉🙊🕵
2 x

Penelope~Pit~Stop

Re: Max Bidders

Post by Penelope~Pit~Stop » 2 days ago

@BostonIrish ....

Howdy !!!

Been missing in action because I was busy but then I fell and broke my ankle 2 weeks ago
So I just wanted to stop by to say Hello to you and hope you are doing well
Was able to make some comments on several posts but my last one is not going thru so I hope this comment to you will
3 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 1 day ago

@Penelope-Pit-Stop: Oh no Penelope! I hope you are okay. That injury can be so debilitating. Hope you recover quickly. 🙏
1 x

Penelope~Pit~Stop

Post by Penelope~Pit~Stop » 1 day ago

@colljoe ....

Hi :) well I commented to you on a post you were involved with and said hello and was telling you about the injury etc...
Hmmmmm, for some reason it never showed up and yet mine to Boston did, go figure :roll:
Yes it does present a problem because I can't go and do estate sales and sell to make a living :(
I am leaving this to our Heavenly Father as He knows what this has stopped me from accomplishing

Thanks for your kind words, I hope all is well in the beautiful place you abide :)
1 x

Penelope~Pit~Stop

Post by Penelope~Pit~Stop » 1 day ago

@colljoe ....

Well I just went to your post "Why isn't ShopLC allowing our comments" and posted ANOTHER reply to your question WHERE IS EVERYONE?
Geez, it didn't allow that reply either, good grief....lets see if this one gets through
1 x

Koalagirl

Post by Koalagirl » 22 hours ago

@Penelope~Pit~Stop welcome back. Sorry, but some of your posts are missing like others are too. Happening way too much!
1 x