SHOP LC NOT ALLOWING OUR COMMENTS?!

colljoe

SHOP LC NOT ALLOWING OUR COMMENTS?!

Post by colljoe » 1 week ago

What's going on? CDK, Lanai and Colljoe Our comments now showing up and in the "Replies" column a -1 showing up. My comments have NOT been against their rules. Maybe a problem with the Forum? And yet we have those illegal and nasty posts coming on here all the time and remaining for weeks. How lame. FIX IT SHOP LC!
5 x

Lanai

Re: SHOP LC NOT ALLOWING OUR COMMENTS?!

Post by Lanai » 1 week ago

None of my replies to anything or opinions are being Posted. And yes, you are right, since when did stating True Opinions and Facts become a Violation of Rules. Yet, illegal Drug and Counterfeit Money Propositions are Okay and Posted by all to see. I can't state an opinion about anything, I absolutely will not purchase anything nor will those I know.
5 x

colljoe

@Lanai OMG! Your post was just taken down. I just read it and refreshed the page and now only your short one shows up. WTH?
4 x

Lanai

I just saw that as well. Crazy!!
3 x

Lanai

Says to me that LC has no idea what being Truthful and Honest is.
5 x

colljoe

Or some Tech lame - brain they hired.
5 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 1 week ago

Maybe I will try to do a post on something nefarious like illegal drugs and counterfeit money just to see if it goes through!

The forum has been lame and boring lately… not many posting. Maybe it needs a boot in the #$$!
7 x

colljoe

Sad! Where is everyone?
4 x

CDK

Post by CDK » 1 week ago

Hey guys, yes this forum format is terrible...I may create a YouTube channel and do reveals and reviews of ShopLC jewelry plus there will be no restrictions on comments. Just don't use your real name as there are unhinged people who like to dig into your private life...So last night on the Auction site under Gemstones, if you click the photo of the Gemstone, more gemstones appear than if you just hit click the box that says gemstones...I won a $2009 morganite gemstone for 33 dollas...The 4 carat I won last week arrived last night and its a stunner...
7 x

Lanai

CDK,
Congrats on your purchases!!! I would have them checked for Authenticity. Can't believe anything this Company does and very hard to believe that they would have Ever let something like that happen, (at least not for the past 2-3 years now), unless these items slid through by some sort of Glitch or they aren't really what they were portrayed to be. JMO. Of course, my opinions , rarely are allowed to be Posted. LC is obviously afraid of the Truth. I hope you do start a You Tube Channel for those that are presently being silented for saying Truthful Information about this Company and it's products, they can't silence the Truth then.
8 x