Does anyone know who the New Host with the Gorgeous Long Hair is?

Penelope~Pit~Stop

Does anyone know who the New Host with the Gorgeous Long Hair is?

Post by Penelope~Pit~Stop » 2 weeks ago

Good afternoon,..

I am sorry that I don't remember what day it was this week or who she was with but I have never seen her before
She has this light brown hair that is very natural looking and no extensions like another host wears in my opinion....teehee
Her voice was calming and when speaking she didn't sound like a Robot with the same cliches like that late night host says
I can't believe I didn't hear her name but I didn't so I am just happy to see a nice change up in Hosts
1 x

Lacy

Re: Does anyone know who the New Host with the Gorgeous Long Hair is?

Post by Lacy » 2 weeks ago

Penelope pit stop. I think you mean Lauren. She on the Livestream shows usually. I agree, she's really good. H wanted her to say one of his catch phrases. She said No , That's your thing! It was funny. Shot him down on air.
3 x

Quette

Post by Quette » 1 week ago

She didn't impress me. In fact I thought she was comparable to Courtney.
2 x

ColoredGemstones

Post by ColoredGemstones » 1 week ago

I agree, she does a great job. Do not tell Becky Booker though, we all know how much she hates someone stealing the spotlight from her lol!
0 x

Gamma0611

Post by Gamma0611 » 1 week ago

I am not impressed with her either. I had to turn her off this morning (she was working with Aussie Steve). He speaks in a manner that sounds like he adds a "duh" sound at the end of it, i.e., "this is made of 10k gold"duh". I don't get it.
1 x