CHANGING FRIDAY'S TO UNDER $20? NOT YET!

colljoe

CHANGING FRIDAY'S TO UNDER $20? NOT YET!

Post by colljoe » 1 week ago

Last week Chuck and Courtney were on and Chuck mentioned it was getting harder and harder to bring good quality items under $10 on Fridays. He said they had meetings over it and contemplated changing it to under $20 Fridays. However, he said as long as they are still able to get good quality "close outs" they will continue the under $10 Fridays. I'm not sure what he means by good quality close outs as I am seeing more and more goldtone, silvertone, glass and just cheap items that one can get on Temu or other such cheap China sites much cheaper than $10. Under $10 Fridays has gone way down in quality in my opinion. I used to be able to get findings and great beads and chains in stainless steel, not silvertone. And nice little earrings with real gems, not glass or crystals. Not to mention the great deals on sterling silver chains. Very seldom now. Personally, I would rather see under $20 Fridays, and bring back the better quality items.
4 x

Bella

Re: CHANGING FRIDAY'S TO UNDER $20? NOT YET!

Post by Bella » 1 week ago

The days of buying anything of decent quality in jewelry for under $10 is living in a dream world… not gonna happen in this economy.
2 x

Koalagirl

Post by Koalagirl » 1 week ago

Hey everyone! I bought four pieces of jeweler (3earrings and a necklace) on HQ for under 16.00 with free shipping! Just go into their clearance section to see what they have. Its not just jewelry either.
2 x

Lynmarie

Post by Lynmarie » 1 week ago

Colljoe is exactly right...I use to love Under $10 Friday's because they always had new products and a variety of quality products especially gemstone bracelets, rings and necklaces that were sterling silver or surgical steel not silver tone or gold stone etc...not good quality for customers with allergies to your cheaper metals like me with nickel allergies. I even enjoyed purchasing chains because they were good quality at a great price!
Shop LC also offered a lot of home products, purses, shoes, so you really looked forward to Friday's because of that, I have hardly ordered anything since 2022 because of their no attention to having Friday's fun again. I am sure a lot of customers like me tuned in every Friday because it was a great time to pickup quality products at such a reasonable price! They also use to have a lot more free shipping on Friday's which really attracted customers...I understand the economy has been terrible the last 3 yrs but if you want your old customers and new customers to keep purchasing you need under $10 Friday's because that is what Shop LC was also known for instead of all the expensive items that the average customer cannot afford
4 x

joshuatheemerald

Post by joshuatheemerald » 1 week ago

I think at this point the “$10 Friday is going away!” talk from the hosts is just another thing to add to the list of LC scare-selling. We all know they have probably a warehouse full of total junk that could never be feasibly sold for more than $10. The Under $10 days used to be full of fun surprises and value buys. Now it’s just an entire day of obvious junk.

So I think we will keep hearing Mr. C telling us how Under $10 Friday is going away, so buy buy buy buy now before it’s “too late”……..
5 x