Missing items from package once again

Kat

Missing items from package once again

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

I just received my package from shoplc today and once again items are missing!!!!!!! 😑🀬😑🀬😑🀬😑🀬 One bracelet from a bracelet and necklace set. And second one is missing the stainless steel pendant from a bracelet and necklace set. Both sets were orange. I'm getting sick of items missing from my packages. And of course I won them on the auction and I see no other ones in orange. 😭😭😭 I'm just glad they were for me and not for my nieces and nephews for Christmas. I guess the person or persons needed the jewelry more than me. Shoplc you need to get cameras in the warehouses to catch the ones taking the items. And or look in their purses and backpacks before they leave. I've worked at a places that would do that. And everyone was fine with that. Anyway, hopefully everyone else gets all their items this holiday season. πŸ’—
8 x

Gem Lover

Re: Missing items from package once again

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

That is awful. I once received an empty box so it does make you wonder if someone is getting themselves some free jewelry at our expense.
6 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

I still have not received all my necklaces boxes! I also had a skull charm cancelled it was the only one makes me wonder who is wearing it now.πŸ˜ πŸ€
6 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Boston Irish ☘️ do you know of any of the ingredients that was in RS.... ham glaze?? The one my mom used to make was, brown sugar, a bit of butter, pineapple juice, and a little mustard
0 x

LauraA

Post by LauraA » 3 years ago

Missing items--ugh, it is sooooo frustrating, and I can totally empathize! Recently, I won at auction a two necklace set, but only one arrived. Contacted customer service and they sent a replacement, but it's a pain to have to go through that. Then last week, package arrived with several items I'd won at auction--but missing the diamond ring I'd won that was supposed to be in the package. No note of it not being shipped in the "order history," it just was not in the package at all. 😑😑😑 Once again, contacted customer service and they refunded what I'd paid since the item was no longer in stock. Not the point--I wanted the ring I'd won at a very fair price at auction! Sounds as if it was plucked from the package since I'd never received any notice that it wouldn't be shipped. So very exasperating!!! 😑😑😑
6 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

@Harlequin

I don't know the recipe RS uses but my favorite is 1/2 cup apricot jam with 1/4 cup brown sugar to which I add 2 tablespoons of bourbon and 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard. Honey can be substituted for the jam and the bourbon omitted if necessary. My second favorite is the one with all the spices.
3 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

JQ:...sounds good 😊. I will try this one this year!!! If no one else likes it they drink the bourbon 🀣.
1 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote: ↑
3 years ago
JQ:...sounds good 😊. I will try this one this year!!! If no one else likes it they drink the bourbon 🀣.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
2 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

I have to contact customer service when I have time. But I don't want the money back, I want the items. This just sucks. 😫😑😒
4 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Kat wrote: ↑
3 years ago
I just received my package from shoplc today and once again items are missing!!!!!!! 😑🀬😑🀬😑🀬😑🀬 One bracelet from a bracelet and necklace set. And second one is missing the stainless steel pendant from a bracelet and necklace set. Both sets were orange. I'm getting sick of items missing from my packages. And of course I won them on the auction and I see no other ones in orange. 😭😭😭 I'm just glad they were for me and not for my nieces and nephews for Christmas. I guess the person or persons needed the jewelry more than me. Shoplc you need to get cameras in the warehouses to catch the ones taking the items. And or look in their purses and backpacks before they leave. I've worked at a places that would do that. And everyone was fine with that. Anyway, hopefully everyone else gets all their items this holiday season. πŸ’—
Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for your post. I deeply apologize that this is occurring and I have reached out to the fulfillment team so this issue can be looked into. Please reach out to us via email at customerservice@shoplc.com, via chat at www.shoplc.com, or over the phone at 877-899-0078 so we can make this right for you.
2 x