Did NOT apply 30% dicount and refuse to apply!

Greeneyes

Did NOT apply 30% dicount and refuse to apply!

Post by Greeneyes » 4 years ago

After calling 3 times over the weekend i was told my order had to be invoiced and on monday they would reinburse my account for the 30%,so called back monday and was REFUSED THE DISCOUNT that two other agents even after talking with thier supervisor said the WOULD apply it!!I have been a VERY VERY GOOD CUSTOMER!I have spent thousands on the beautiful jewelry that im so fond of but i hate having to babysit the website to make sure things are how they should be and over what??15.00 that they owe me including a bracelet they charged me for shipping when i had the budget shipping in place!the bad part is the ring AND the earrings are a set so rather than argue with the guy i hung up because i kept calling like THEY REQUESTED ME TO,im really not happy with SHOPLC right now to be treated like this!
7 x

Margui

Re: Did NOT apply 30% dicount and refuse to apply!

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

I hope you don't have this issue again.
2 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Wow the discount should be honored...I have paid for value shipping but did notice that items purchased before deciding to bundle ship were charged the regular shipping. However, when the charge posted I noticed on my statement that I was credited and reimbursed the shipping fees.
2 x

Moderator_LaRica

Post by Moderator_LaRica » 4 years ago

Greeneyes wrote:
4 years ago
After calling 3 times over the weekend i was told my order had to be invoiced and on monday they would reinburse my account for the 30%,so called back monday and was REFUSED THE DISCOUNT that two other agents even after talking with thier supervisor said the WOULD apply it!!I have been a VERY VERY GOOD CUSTOMER!I have spent thousands on the beautiful jewelry that im so fond of but i hate having to babysit the website to make sure things are how they should be and over what??15.00 that they owe me including a bracelet they charged me for shipping when i had the budget shipping in place!the bad part is the ring AND the earrings are a set so rather than argue with the guy i hung up because i kept calling like THEY REQUESTED ME TO,im really not happy with SHOPLC right now to be treated like this!
Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so sorry to hear that this has happen to you. We want to resolve this issue as quickly as possible. We have emailed you directly via email. Shop LC Team!
0 x