Warning....don’t use bill-to-ship-to

RS

Warning....don’t use bill-to-ship-to

Post by RS » 3 years ago

I sent my daughter, direct ship, that advent calendar with the pockets and little goodies inside each pocket.

I sent it twice. Both times it was ruined due to poor packaging of some liquid item inside one of the pockets!

I received an email from customer service that to get a refund I would have to return it!

My daughter threw it out because it was completely ruined and not usable.

I will NEVER EVER EVER EVER use the bill-to-ship-to option EVER again!

I am very upset that not only she received an item in such a condition but that my resolution is to return an liquid-soaked mess of an item.

I had even sent in pictures.

Bah humbug SLC.

I will be back later to chat🥰🥰
7 x

Bella

Re: Warning....don’t use bill-to-ship-to

Post by Bella » 3 years ago

That is ridiculous!! You ordered the item twice and SLC messed up twice. They should make it right without having to return it! This business of sending back extremely damaged items especially when liquids or glass is involved and when you have pictures as well makes no sense to me. SLC get your act together your losing customers!
7 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

Good evening,

Sorry for the confusion, I've spoken with the agent to prevent such issues in the future and gone in and fully refunded the order to it's method of payment. The refund should appear in 2-3 business days depending on your financial institution.
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

shopLC_alex wrote:
3 years ago
Good evening,

Sorry for the confusion, I've spoken with the agent to prevent such issues in the future and gone in and fully refunded the order to it's method of payment. The refund should appear in 2-3 business days depending on your financial institution.
Thank you so much @Moderator_Alex ....I appreciate the help.

This is the thing however about the recent changes in customer service. We never get consistency. Not in service or in answers.

The mods here help to get things corrected and done. When emailing CS we get random answers, rather canned or scripted and usually without a positive outcome.

Also, I think @Harlequin might have had the same exact issue as I did with the same item.
5 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Yes , I did but, mine was the hanging little gift bags with goodies... the little tiny bottles of oil spilled out it ruined some of the products 🧐🤨 in the box they came in.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Yes , I did but, mine was the hanging little gift bags with goodies... the little tiny bottles of oil spilled out it ruined some of the products 🧐🤨 in the box they came in.
Yes...the little pouches that spelled “merry Christmas”...same thing I had the issues with.

Did you get little black rocks in yours? I would not be surprised if SLC sent lumps of coal!
4 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

I bought two of these, one for myself. One box had something rolling round I it, so I kept it for myself. It was a little bottle of something, but sealed and not leaking. I have not looked at it any further. Don't know if my bestie has opened hers yet, gave it to her Christmas Day. I also haven't opened my Advent calendar yet, it was so late. I'm saving these little "surprises" for later when I need a little boost!
4 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

@RS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Lumps of coal, that is a good one.
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

Coal, reconstituted shungite, same difference.
4 x