Package not delivered

Rico

Package not delivered

Post by Rico » 4 months ago

My order had 6 pieced of jewelry, I received an email stating it was delivered in the mailbox. It was not in my mailbox. I called Customer Service an Preether told me it was delivered. I replied that I am seeing the same thing online here at LC and on my email but there was no package. I have a key to my mailbox. Preether told me I would have to contact USPS. I did so and they told me I would have to fill out a claim. I created a username and pw and proceeded to file a claim and guess what? I received a message stating Sorry, this package isn't eligible for a claim since it wasn't purchased with insurance. Therefore I cannot file a claim. I called Customer Service and Christina is filling out a Case form and said someone would call me back. I had to ask for a Case #. I need someone to either refund my money or send my the jewelry I ordered with the package being insured. Please contact me ASAP!
4 x

Bella

Re: Package not delivered

Post by Bella » 4 months ago

Rico hi! No one from Shop LC on this forum can help you, unfortunately the days of having a competent moderator/customer service rep is long gone. Call customer service again and do not let them BS their way out of the situation. Worst case scenario call your credit card company to dispute the charge, waiting for them to resolve it takes forever sometimes.
5 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 4 months ago

Rico Wow I would be Crazy. They for sure would be giving me my money back. They should track it down not you. Good luck.🙄
2 x

Spinoza

Post by Spinoza » 4 months ago

Don’t know what method you used to pay for your order but if it was a check, e-check or credit card, I would contact the bank involved and ask them if there’s any way you can stop or revoke payment. Explain the problem in full. Meanwhile, contact SLC customer service non-stop and ask why THEY don’t insure their packages. Why should YOU have to insure it????
1 x

GemfArMooom

Post by GemfArMooom » 4 months ago

My daughter lives in CA and she had allll her christmas presents stolen from outside her door and her mailbox. The post office cannot do anything unless it is insured. SLC cannot do anything either. It's an awful situation.

HOPEFULLY, it's just an error and got lost along the way and will pop back in. I've had THAT happen too.

BUT, as others have mentioned, try contacting your bank to see if you can revoke the payment. However, it's not SLC's fault and they are not liable I am afraid. now if you HAD purchased insurance through SLC, then yes, most certainly they need to help you resolve this.

But this was my beef a year ago when we ordered our tanzanite, they only offered standard shipping and NO insurance. Now at least they sort of offer something more upgraded...

Sadly there are just lots of scum bags out there who steal packages this time of year :(
3 x

CDK

Post by CDK » 4 months ago

I feel your pain...I'm in Texas...I cannot tell you how many times my ShopLC packages were said to be delivered and not in my mailbox. I located them delivered either in the wrong mailbox, still in the mailmans truck or told to pick up at my local post office ...I've ordered 100s of items from ShopLC and thankfully I received every order...It's frustrating so you have my sympathy...Especially when it comes to trying to get ahold of anyone at the post office...Hope you get your package...
3 x

GemfArMooom

Post by GemfArMooom » 4 months ago

@CDK

I'm glad to hear this! Maybe Rico's packages will still show up!
1 x

TerryTalk

Post by TerryTalk » 4 months ago

I haven’t had this problem with SLC and not getting packages that were said to be delivered. But I have had this exact same experience twice with the Q and with the J in Tenn. both companies had me fill out a claim form and refunded my money within 45 days or less. No insurance was purchased with any of the items and I was refunded the money after completing the form each company emailed me. Guess I have been very lucky! I still would call SLC and ask to speak to a manager—you sometimes have to await a callback (I have done this for other situations) and explain your problem! I would consider filing a complaint with the Texas State Attorney General (you can you know!) if you get no resolution from SLC.
1 x

ExGemLover

Post by ExGemLover » 4 months ago

Customer service has the tracking # and they need to track it down as the sender and prove you got it, if they can not the have to refund you, thats the law.
0 x