Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: stones falling out

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

sassygirl wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Stephanie wrote:
4 years ago
Thank you for your feedback, and we are truly sorry to hear about the multitude of issues you are experiencing with your jewelry. We have reached out to you privately to get some more information from you so that we can review your account and assist you.
i havent received an email about this topic.Where did you send it
Good Morning,

We apologize if you did not see a message from us. We have sent you another message inquiring for more information. Please make sure to check your spam folder if you do not see a message from us in the coming hours.
0 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Yep, stones come out much too often for me as well. And like stated previously, I may not wear something during the 30 day return policy so I'm unable to return item...very disappointing. I think quality has taken a back seat because the demand is so great but even if an item only cost $10 I want it to not fall apart! Bet they take this forum away too. Far too many unhappy customers.
3 x

Blossom

WOW! Purchased a 1.00ctw diamond cluster ring on Budget Pay a couple of months ago. Haven't worn it very many times & just noticed A DIAMOND IS MISSING! AND I HAVEN'T EVEN FINISHED PAYING FOR THIS NOW DEFECTIVE RING!! It may not be noticeable to others but it sticks out to be like the Grand Canyon. Bummer :-(
1 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

Oh no!!! Same as my yellow diamond buckle ring! 2nd time I wore! And out to dinner is all we did! And I don’t drink! I think better off to go somewhere where they have a warranty otherwise putting $ in the trash, one lil Prong broke off was no fixing.
2 x

Darla

Post by Darla » 4 years ago

:roll: I bought a lapis lazuli set ring & necklace and the entire stone came out of the ring 2nd time I wore it!
1 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Blossom and Darla:

SEND THOSE RINGS BACK FOR REFUNDS! EVEN IF IT IS PAST THE THIRTY DAYS!

NO WAY SHOULD STONES BE FALLING OUT - ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU JUST RECEIVED THE ITEMS!

😬 😤 😬
1 x

SueB

QA passes the bad castings (AND THATS THE PROB), Is no way the stones can be set and stay!!!! Was told by my Grandmother to rub across a pair of nylons: If it snags take it back!! Shot lately they can not pass a T- shirt test let alone think of how many prs of hose would be in the trash?!?! WHEN The CASTINGS are BAD NO GOOD RING.... Will Come Of It. And if the stone don’t fit the setting WELL JUST CRAM THAT BUGGAR IN THERE???? I don’t have a single stainless steel ring that has smooth prongs so ya bought 5 of those. Karis rings Are good for everyday wear(well used to be until start setting w/nasty looking stones). IIs a darn shame there was a day when you could buy a CLUSTER ring that had SMOOTH MEATY PRONGS. And I’ll tell you something else there is no way I’d ever buy expensive rings from here!!!! 30 days it breaks and You can’t get it fixed, replaced, or All Money’s back?!?! Be wise when making substantial purchases folks!!!
2 x

Blossom

Catticus
My understanding is they don't repair (ever), replace or refund any item past 30 days. Guess they wouldn't be able to handle the volume of returns if we were all able to do that. Unfortunately, just another pit fall of buying from SLC! Buyer beware!! Fool me once 'shame on them'...fool me twice 'shame on me'!!
LOVE THIS FORUM💞
3 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Catticus
My understanding is they don't repair (ever), replace or refund any item past 30 days. Guess they wouldn't be able to handle the volume of returns if we were all able to do that. Unfortunately, just another pit fall of buying from SLC! Buyer beware!! Fool me once 'shame on them'...fool me twice 'shame on me'!!
LOVE THIS FORUM💞
Provided the order isn't too old, even if it's past the 30 days we will certainly take a defective item back for replacement (if it's still in stock) or for full refund.
1 x

SueB

Moderator_Stephanie wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Catticus
LOVE THIS FORUM💞
. New Policy???? K girls Let’s SEE ABOUT THAT!!!! Never held a replacement for me!!!!

Provided the order isn't too old, even if it's past the 30 days we will certainly take a defective item back for replacement (if it's still in stock) or for full refund.
0 x