stones falling out

SueB

Re: stones falling out

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

Moderator_Stephanie wrote:
4 years ago
SueB wrote:
4 years ago
DONE ABSOLUTELY DONE. You get a bad Item and there’s a REPLACEMENT IN STOCK( where ever) YOU SHOULD REALLY TRY TO KEEP YOUR LONG TIME CUSTOMERS HAPPY & SPENDING &$$$$$$$$$$$ PERIOD.
Yes I ALREADY CALLED!!!! Can’t help me so..... ( those dots are a nice way of me telling LC where they can go). The WAY YOUR DOING THINGS NO ITS TIME TO GO ANYWAY & ELSEWHERE. Thanks for taking all my money and treating me like I’m a number.
We are truly sorry to hear this. Unfortunately, once an item is listed on our Online Auctions, we are not able to pull the item off of the auction and hold it to replace a defective item once it is returned. As we operate on a first come, first sold basis, we are not able to place holds on items. We will have someone contact you directly to assist you further.
Ok. ?????? What did you just say earlier( page or so back)You make it sound a lil different than it really is??? The Truth is the only way you can get a replacement ( I’m sure you may do for 1000$.++++ items) is to order your own and hope it’s better before you even get defective items in the post!?!?
0 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Re: stones falling out

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

SueB wrote:
4 years ago

LOVE THIS FORUM💞
. New Policy???? K girls Let’s SEE ABOUT THAT!!!! Never held a replacement for me!!!!

We do apologize, however we are not able to hold items for replacement. If the item is still available at the time your return is processed, then we can ship out a replacement. The only caveat is that if the item is listed on the Online Auctions, we are unable to pull it out of the auctions.
1 x