ShopLC Hosts

perrier4301

ShopLC Hosts

Post by perrier4301 » 4 years ago

I know we all have differences of opinions, but I enjoy most of the hosts on ShopLC, the presenters are not all coiffed like models - but real people!
The hosts concentrate more on jewelry, gemstones, and the merchandise that's presented.

Just saying..... George
Last edited by perrier4301 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
2 x

Hollie

Re: ShopLC Hosts

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

perrier4301 wrote:
4 years ago
I know we all have differences if opinions, but I enjoy most of the hosts on ShopLC, the presenters are not all coiffed like models - but real people!
The hosts concentrate more on jewelry, gemstones, and the merchandise that's presented.

Just saying..... George
the hosts concentrate more on jewelry , gemstones and the merchandise that's presented.

What show are you watching??
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
perrier4301 wrote:
4 years ago
I know we all have differences if opinions, but I enjoy most of the hosts on ShopLC, the presenters are not all coiffed like models - but real people!

Just saying..... George
the hosts concentrate more on jewelry , gemstones and the merchandise that's presented.

And on what channel?
5 x

Hollie

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
perrier4301 wrote:
4 years ago

Just saying..... George

And on what channel?
Right?
Hubby wants to know why we keep doing this to ourselves. 🔮
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Hollie wrote:
4 years ago

And on what channel?
Right?
Oh God if mine knew the issues he’d blow a gasket.
4 x

Hollie

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

And on what channel?
Right?
Oh God if mine knew the issues he’d blow a gasket.
Mine doesn't know all of it. He's noticed the lack of white packages and asked about it.
4 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I have to give the new lady Michelle credit, she can not measure very well but she does a great job showing all the jewelry, she was on in the early morning hours with Marva and I was happy with the way she was showing all the items.
4 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I have to give the new lady Michelle credit, she can not measure very well but she does a great job showing all the jewelry, she was on in the early morning hours with Marva and I was happy with the way she was showing all the items.
They really didnt do a lot of measuring on GSN. She has trouble doing things upside down and backwards but she tries.
4 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

To the viewer who thinks the hosts are doing a good job - wait until you get the jewelry home and it looks way different because the hosts didn’t bother to tell you the true dimensions of the jewelry, or that its enhanced, or its FISSURE FILLED. All they are interested is getting you to buy the jewelry. They say anything to entice you !!
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

You know what?

I’m just going to put it out there...

Maybe some of you have been thinking it and maybe I shouldn’t. But I have a SERIOUS case of the F-it’s today concerning ALL THINGS SLC❗️!

Please note, these LOVE ME POSTS? Ooooo SLC IS ALL THAT AND A BAG OF CHIPS?

Are alllllll from either new members or someone who may have joined earlier but never posted till 💩 started hitting the fan (again)...otherwise know as “lurkers”.

I have noted several.

So grain of salt and all that...or more like a boulder.

Ooooo watch my warnings SPIKE
3 x