Don’t want to...

JewelryQueen

Re: Don’t want to...

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

OSOTT

Truly I am not being nosy, but am trying to understand this situation. I presume your mom has already been given Ciprofloxacin (Cipro) and Trimethoprim/Sulfamethoxazole (Batrim, Septra) but what type of IV antibiotics? Are her kidneys involved? I am presuming so, as you said she had a very high temperature.

There is one herb that is very powerful but I would not recommend without knowing her medical history and general state of health. To help her immune system try some EmergenC tablets (1 in some water) twice a day if she will tolerate it.

Oh how I wish I were there to help! I care for you with all my heart.
5 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
OSOTT

Truly I am not being nosy, but am trying to understand this situation. I presume your mom has already been given Ciprofloxacin (Cipro) and Trimethoprim/Sulfamethoxazole (Batrim, Septra) but what type of IV antibiotics? Are her kidneys involved? I am presuming so, as you said she had a very high temperature.

There is one herb that is very powerful but I would not recommend without knowing her medical history and general state of health. To help her immune system try some EmergenC tablets (1 in some water) twice a day if she will tolerate it.

Oh how I wish I were there to help! I care for you with all my heart.
She has taken in the past two years Cipro, Bactrim and doxoycycline to no avail. This is her sixth round of Meropenem and vancomycin. Vanomycin is one shot a day and the merpenem is three times a day. I don't remember saying she had a high temperature. She doesn't. She is lethargic to the point of barely being able to walk. She has lost her appetite and eats like a bird. Her sugars are in good shape considering. The meropenem has messed up her hearing, unfortunately as that is a bad side-effect. She seems confused a lot. She is connected to a cathedar to rid of her urine - it was a hope that it would help clear the infection but it has not. Mornings are best but she declines as the day goes by. She has no strength in her arms and hands and it looks like I will be feeding her before too long if this doesn't get better. Her eyes look weak. She looks pale. I have to stay on her to drink water. She is easy to dehydrate. Yes, it's her kidneys. It's a bacteria resistant infection in her urine.
4 x

JewelryQueen

Oh my goodness this is serious. I have some of the herb I was referring to but your mom is in no shape to take it. Vancomycin 2.0 is the most effective antibiotic that I know of currently for this condition. They are developing the 3.0 which is WAAAAAY better but I don't think they are doing human trials yet.

Wow. Don't know what to say. This is in God's hands. I know for a fact miracles happen as I was supposed to be dead almost a decade ago yet here I stand. You have some of the best women on earth praying with and for you and your mom.
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

yes, and thank you. The ladies here are amazing. I am praying for a miracle.
5 x

JewelryQueen

Good night sweetie, and try to get some rest. As always a very special prayer goes out to you and yours. I have prayed more in the last month than I have in a year. Good thing there is not a limited supply.
4 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

O therSideOfTheTracks Have the doctors done a whole body scan on her? Maybe she has some sort of tumor or cyst and it could be causing the infection. Some times it helps to see a different doctor. When I was being poisoned with * none of the doctors could figure out what was making me so sick even after running numerous tests, I was down to 80 lbs. And very weak, I lost a lot of hair and my eyebrows fell out, I could barely walk. My sister was so worried she made an opponent for me with her doctor 4 hours away from where I lived, my brother drove me there and that doctor ran different test and he is the one who figured it out. I sure hope someone can come up with something that works so your mom can get better. I will continue to pray for her. I have a friend that had a bad infection for over 2 years and he had to have an IV bag, his doctor put him in one of those oxygen rooms/chambers and it worked. Maybe ask her doctor about it to see if that could help your mom .
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I also do not log out so it always shows I am here, for those of you who thought I am on 24 hours a day, I am not. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I walk away from my phone and forget to log off too
Or I think I logged off but look and I'm online 🤪
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Praying for a miracle with you 🥺🥺🙏
3 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
O therSideOfTheTracks Have the doctors done a whole body scan on her? Maybe she has some sort of tumor or cyst and it could be causing the infection. Some times it helps to see a different doctor. When I was being poisoned with * none of the doctors could figure out what was making me so sick even after running numerous tests, I was down to 80 lbs. And very weak, I lost a lot of hair and my eyebrows fell out, I could barely walk. My sister was so worried she made an opponent for me with her doctor 4 hours away from where I lived, my brother drove me there and that doctor ran different test and he is the one who figured it out. I sure hope someone can come up with something that works so your mom can get better. I will continue to pray for her. I have a friend that had a bad infection for over 2 years and he had to have an IV bag, his doctor put him in one of those oxygen rooms/chambers and it worked. Maybe ask her doctor about it to see if that could help your mom .
Thank you, Gem Lover. Since Monday, I've thought I needed new "eyes" on her. No, a whole body scan has not been done. I think it should be done too. I will see what I can do about that or something. My "main" nurse who visits here at the house keeps telling me that mom's doctors are the best. It's so hard also in that mom doesn't want to move and I know if I told her I wanted to try a new doctor, she will vehemently say NO. It's all so heartbreaking.
3 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Praying for a miracle with you 🥺🥺🙏
thank you, with all my heart and soul! A miracle would be welcomed! I want her to go outside and sit on the patio and play with plants. She has a green thumb like I've never seen in anyone else.
3 x