TLV: Opatra face mask

Jace

Re: TLV: Opatra face mask

Post by Jace » 3 years ago

Maybe it's to "smooth out" any of the wrinkles in their missile system! :lol: :lol:
4 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
A: Opatra is a device NASA created, for wrinkles, lines in the face to make you look younger. Instead of Botox and plastic surgery. Someone else would probably be able to describe it better than me. 🙂
H: I believe NASA created LED red lights which they discovered would regenerate tissue cells. Somewhere along the line this technology was taken to Opatra where they just keep developing different variations of the same technology. i.e., NASA didn't invent Opatra. Google it! ( Smile)
4 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

J: lifetime warranty on all Opatra. Ena: selling like HOT CAKES, all their products sell extremely well. And 30 day $ back
4 x

Harlequin

A: Sorry wasn’t sure, I saw the word. NASA. 🙂. Trying to cook dinner so I don’t have dishes later, wash as I’m cooking 😺. Saw the name MILO on R. A. today 😹😺
3 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I saw the mask like that from another company a few months ago on the big river store. I have ordered two Opatra products and after a total of 2 months use I have seen no difference and I am sending this last one back next week. I do not see any results that warrant the price.
5 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
A: Sorry wasn’t sure, I saw the word. NASA. 🙂. Trying to cook dinner so I don’t have dishes later, wash as I’m cooking 😺. Saw the name MILO on R. A. today 😹😺
Better not be my baby!!! :lol: 🐱 :lol:
3 x

Harlequin

A: I hope Milo doesn’t get on the R. A. , no kitty treats to bid on 😹🙀.
3 x

Harlequin

Oh, I see a few comedians about Opatra. 😹😂🤣. Love it. My stomach hurts from laughing. OMG
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Well, All can say since I have not tried any of the Opatra products., if the hosts are using ALL the products and items they SAY they are using they should all look about twelve years old -Gypsy.
6 x

Harlequin

Good one Gypsy 🤣😂
3 x