Coffee (11/26) ☕☕☕ HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Gypsy

Re: Coffee (11/26) ☕☕☕ HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Good Morning Ladies !

It's just me and the kitties today. And I'm simply tossing a brick oven pizza in and calling it good today 👍😂

Hope you all have a wonderful day with your families of humans or fur babies 💞💞💞💞 -Gypsy
5 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
@Gypsy , I am so glad you posted this morning. It is a bright spot in a sad day for me. Holidays are so tough, this one under quarantine makes it worse. I'll just be trying to pretend it's just another day. I'm so glad everyone is posting this morning, a pleasant surprise. Figured everyone would be busy working on the big meal.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!!! :D

@ anniebelle

Holidays are especially tough for me too 🥺🥺
I hope you are still able to find that special moment in the day that makes you remember why you love to smile 💞💞 (((HUGS))) -GYPSY
@Gypsy, same to you! Kiss a cat on the nose! Hugs!!
8 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

William wrote:
3 years ago
Hello All

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

To Everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Hope that however it is --- Everyone has a Safe and Happy day!
@William

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to YOU too !!

And yes....Please stay safe !! - Gypsy
6 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

Happy Thanksgiving Gypsy and all my friends on the forum. I’m thankful we can all chat in real time again! 24/7 there is always someone on so none of us are ever alone! Have a wonderful weekend!
9 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Liked your ☕️🦃 post today. T. Y. Gypsy 🤗
6 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

You all are not going to believe this (I barely do)! My son just made a 130 mile round trip (through winding country roads) to special deliver his pumpkin pie and a couple of bottles of Thanksgiving cheer. I see a car pull up and a tall well built man who is double masked hop out. At first I thought we were being robbed! Until I see a huge pie in his hands, that is. It was quite unexpected I can tell you!! He stayed outside the door and we got to chat for a bit which was the best gift of all. He says if all goes well he will be able to be with us for Christmas.

If you have time and inclination, please pray he doesn't have this nasty virus and that this is just a cold.
9 x

honey

Post by honey » 3 years ago

JQ, somehow.....I do not think.....that your son left with out
a care package w/dinner? hmmmmm? hahaha
I'll be praying for neg test results and am praying for his journey
home this evening. (((hugs)))
8 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

Happy 🦃🐔day to our Tribe, your loved ones, fur babies & our dedicated moderators,
@JewelryQueen I was thrilled to hear your Son surprised you. Thats what love is all about !!
Thanks @Gypsy for your beautiful post.

HUGS❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Vicky
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
3 years ago
You all are not going to believe this (I barely do)! My son just made a 130 mile round trip (through winding country roads) to special deliver his pumpkin pie and a couple of bottles of Thanksgiving cheer. I see a car pull up and a tall well built man who is double masked hop out. At first I thought we were being robbed! Until I see a huge pie in his hands, that is. It was quite unexpected I can tell you!! He stayed outside the door and we got to chat for a bit which was the best gift of all. He says if all goes well he will be able to be with us for Christmas.

If you have time and inclination, please pray he doesn't have this nasty virus and that this is just a cold.
THAT made my day💞💞
5 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

@honey

Oh you know me well! Of course he went home with quite the selection of goodies in large amounts! One problem--the prime rib wasn't done yet when he showed up, but I gave him almost the whole cheesecake (since that is his favorite desert) to make up for it.

@Vicky

My son is pure love. It brought tears to my eyes and Sissy's eyes that he went to all that trouble, especially when he was not feeling good, just to please a couple of old ladies.

@RS

Yes! Made my day too! And my week--heck-- in fact my whole month!

God is good.
7 x