Post by RS » 3 years ago

@Rolltide ...

Effy?

Ben?
4 x

anniebelle

Re: The good...

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

@Rolltide , sounds like you've been on a treasure hunt while I'm wasting my time here! :lol:
8 x

JA

Post by JA » 3 years ago

Effy is a brand. A line of jewelry I came across them when I was looking for a Tanzanite ring.
7 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

EFFY IS a brand name on the high dollar shopping channel G_n. Sounds nice JA. 😊
7 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

@RS I measured the strap on the quilted handbag and it is around 46". I too got the TLV blue zircon and was pleased with it. I also ordered the same Jardin as you but mine have not arrived yet. Glad to hear you liked them, I hope mine come in with no issues. I did get the little glass apple tree in today and it is pretty, I put it in my hutch with the glass doors with my Chrystal and Depression glass items.
8 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
@RS I measured the strap on the quilted handbag and it is around 46". I too got the TLV blue zircon and was pleased with it. I also ordered the same Jardin as you but mine have not arrived yet. Glad to hear you liked them, I hope mine come in with no issues. I did get the little glass apple tree in today and it is pretty, I put it in my hutch with the glass doors with my Chrystal and Depression glass items.
Thank you so much for going to the trouble to measure 🥰🥰🥰🥰

What colors of that bag did you get again? I know one of them was defective. Was the other? Are you keeping one?

And the Jardin ring...are you talking about the citrine and rhodolite garnet? I love it...so pretty. And I adore a bypass ring.

I was going to order that little Apple tree. I liked the multi. But I was really worried that it would arrive shattered. I am so glad yours didn’t!

I was surprised. Paladin gave me one of those new fountains (the peacock one) as part of my V-day gift. He said it was packed very well and there is no damage.

I hope you love your ring when it arrives! And yes...the blue zircon is pretty. 😍
5 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

RS: I'm glad you like most of your jewelry pieces that you got.
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Margui wrote:
3 years ago
RS: I'm glad you like most of your jewelry pieces that you got.
Thank you 🥰🥰

The item that just didn’t work for me was the handbag. I packed it up and it was picked up by USPS this morning. So I WILL be watching for the refund on that 👀.

I ordered the smaller style.
4 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

Rolltide wrote:
3 years ago
I received my diamond order, but had to send it back. They touted that their diamonds were so good, but you never have to worry, not so. For what I paid, I expected much better, so back they went. I did get three pretty little Effy rings, but had to send one back for sizing, was supposed to be a 7 but it was a 9, it was even tagged size 7, bummer. One is a diamond band with chain link going crossways over it, then one is an emerald solitaire ring, and the one that went back for sizing is a hot pink sapphire in a bed of diamonds, with small pink sapphires outlining the perimeter of the ring. I am also waiting on golden south sea pearl leverback earrings and a pair of swiss blue topaz leverback earrings, cut by Ben, and he is changing the findings on them over from white gold to yellow gold. Fingers crossed that I like them, have been searching for the golden for about 2 years, wanted a dangle set in gold to go with a ring and pendant I have.
I love Ben's jewelry. So many awards. And he doesn't scream.
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
Rolltide wrote:
3 years ago
I received my diamond order, but had to send it back. They touted that their diamonds were so good, but you never have to worry, not so. For what I paid, I expected much better, so back they went. I did get three pretty little Effy rings, but had to send one back for sizing, was supposed to be a 7 but it was a 9, it was even tagged size 7, bummer. One is a diamond band with chain link going crossways over it, then one is an emerald solitaire ring, and the one that went back for sizing is a hot pink sapphire in a bed of diamonds, with small pink sapphires outlining the perimeter of the ring. I am also waiting on golden south sea pearl leverback earrings and a pair of swiss blue topaz leverback earrings, cut by Ben, and he is changing the findings on them over from white gold to yellow gold. Fingers crossed that I like them, have been searching for the golden for about 2 years, wanted a dangle set in gold to go with a ring and pendant I have.
I love Ben's jewelry. So many awards. And he doesn't scream.
I’ve been trying to watch that channel. But I cannot seem to get used to their “style”. 😳
5 x