Back after 7 months!

Gulfwaterlady

Re: Back after 7 months!

Post by Gulfwaterlady » 11 months ago

I figured out what works for me to post here. I don't use a search engine to find the forum. I go to the website. In the top upper right corner in very small print it reads, Inside Shop LC. Click on it and five options come up. The first is Community Forum. It has an option called Idea Lab. But, that dosen't mean our ideas. It means creative items or sketches of items to be possible products.
Clicked on the first option, Community Forum, and I am right on the opening page. I don't need to type in a password which I always thought would be required.
Of course, now that I finally figured it all out, the powers that be can shut me down again!
0 x

FarmMom

Re: Back after 7 months!

Post by FarmMom » 11 months ago

GOOOOSH, how disheartening Gulfwater lady! I DO know that while many stones are uncommon, it does not always make them expensive, and sometimes the best bet is selling on stone collection sites. There is at least one stone auction company I have seen that specializes in collectable type stones, both raw and gem form. but if your stones are just samples, it might not have much value.

I am glad to hear some will be used, I hope he is giving you a fair price though!
0 x