Where’s my refund

Hollie

Re: Where’s my refund

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
I’m sorry but I don’t believe that about the date because the last time I spoke with the refund department I was told they are processing returns from 11/18-11/21. So now I’m told something different again, So if my budget pay wasn’t extended, then another payment would come out on the 5th? This is a mess and I don’t authorize anything else coming out of my credit card for this return
Go to your user panel and take off your card!
2 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
I contacted them as you suggested and no help at all, kept telling me they had to make sure it wasn’t damaged and the correct item since the tag is off. That’s the way I received it and that’s the way you got it back. The tag is in the baggie with the ring, I am left with few options but to call my credit card and file a complaint if this isn’t resolved soon. Tomorrow will be 12 days you have had the return, this is so ridiculous. If you are giving everyone until January 15th for returning things, I can imagine the chaos if their return is on budget pay like mine is, this tells me they will be charged another budget pay like I was told would happen to me. Until I argued that wasn’t right and she bumped it up till January 3rd and said hopefully it will be credited back to your credit card by then. Really ShopLC, I am losing my patience with this 😡
I've never waited more then one week for a refund.
Even during November.
And I hardly think a reprimand letting you know it's **The Holiday Season** was necessary.
What? You don't know what time of year it is?😂⛄️
2 x

bluez

Post by bluez » 4 years ago

I would suggest you send an email to : customerservice@shoplc.com and attached the pics.
I hate to hear it is taking so long because I recently sent in some returns too.
Good luck to you, I hope they come through soon!
Bluez
2 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

It now makes me wonder why they so
easily gave in to the request for an extended
return policy. Are they going to use all that
time to process returns from November?
3 x

bluez

Post by bluez » 4 years ago

Spooky wrote:
4 years ago
It now makes me wonder why they so
easily gave in to the request for an extended
return policy. Are they going to use all that
time to process returns from November?
Good point, Spooky! I will be getting in my returns as early as possible! I hope they will be increasing the return staff soon, they are behind already!
Moderator, can you give us the scoop? Please, please!
Bluez
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

@bluez
Maybe tag a mod like this or they may not read your question. I can’t imagine they have time to read each and every post.
1 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Update on the status, I called customer service refund department and spoke with a very nice gentleman named Jabron. He said since it’s been 2 weeks and still nothing, he would refund it right now and take it off budget pay. I just looked at my account and that order is off budget pay, thank goodness. But he also said returns are way backed up and taking so long cause there’s so many returns!! My point is if he could fix this just now, why couldn’t the others fix it without a problem and making me wait? I’m still annoyed with this company because it’s like we have to keep reminding them about our own money. If he hadn’t fixed it, who knows how long they would have drug it out? Also I just got the order for the stylus pens I ordered and they don’t have multi colored crystals in each pen, all are white, not what it shows on the website. But I am not going through another return with this company. But a big thank you to Jabron for doing in a few minutes what others couldn’t do in 2 weeks!!
4 x

Ginger

And a big thank you to all the lovely people on the forum for their suggestions and help! I wish you all a Blessed Holiday with family and friends ⛄️🎄
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
And a big thank you to all the lovely people on the forum for their suggestions and help! I wish you all a Blessed Holiday with family and friends ⛄️🎄
🥰❤️🥰
1 x

Ginger

Well ShopLC you did cancel my return and take it off budget pay but you haven’t refunded my money back to my credit card. What is going on because I have called again and was told it’s already been processed-not!! I’ve called my credit card company and nothing is pending except my payment I made :oops:
1 x