So disappointed

2Blonde

Re: So disappointed

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

Grizzy wrote:
4 years ago
Ok yes, 2Blonde, I meant December 1 ha!
I’m still nervous though because it seems like there should be some sort of activity on my orders.
@Grizzy This probably doesn't make you feel any better, but it does make me feel a little bit better knowing I'm not the only one waiting for items ordered 12/1 to be shipped (c'mon, today is 12/6!).
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Grizzy wrote:
4 years ago
I’m still nervous though because it seems like there should be some sort of activity on my orders.
I agree Grizzy, there should be some development w/your order by now. I placed order on Dec 2 & according to tracking# should receive tomorrow (7th) or Mon.
2 x

Grizzy

Post by Grizzy » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Grizzy wrote:
4 years ago
I agree Grizzy, there should be some development w/your order by now. I placed order on Dec 2 & according to tracking# should receive tomorrow (7th) or Mon.
Yeah I just received an order today that I placed on NOVEMBER 24!!! I looked to see when I ordered it and couldn’t believe it was 12 days ago!

But I have to say, I LOOOVEEE it!!! It’s the faux fur jacket they showed during a lifestyle show and it is super super soft and super super cute😍😍😍
3 x

Blossom

Grizzy wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Grizzy wrote:
4 years ago
Yeah I just received an order today that I placed on NOVEMBER 24!!! I looked to see when I ordered it and couldn’t believe it was 12 days ago!

But I have to say, I LOOOVEEE it!!! It’s the faux fur jacket they showed during a lifestyle show and it is super super soft and super super cute😍😍😍
How accurate was the sizing on your jacket? I ordered a long puffer jacket w/hood. Even ordered size I thought would give me a roomy fit...not! Sizes on those ran small so wondered if all their jackets did?
2 x

Grizzy

Post by Grizzy » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Grizzy wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago

How accurate was the sizing on your jacket? I ordered a long puffer jacket w/hood. Even ordered size I thought would give me a roomy fit...not! Sizes on those ran small so wondered if all their jackets did?
The size seems pretty accurate, it has enough room to wear a sweater under it without looking huge. The sleeves could be a tiny bit shorter but overall it’s awesome
1 x

Blossom

Grizzy wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Grizzy wrote:
4 years ago

The size seems pretty accurate, it has enough room to wear a sweater under it without looking huge. The sleeves could be a tiny bit shorter but overall it’s awesome
Thanks Grizzy! Glad you love your jacket!
1 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

lvgirl120583 wrote:
4 years ago
I placed an order on November 1st and just found out today that they are out of stock on the rings I ordered.
Good afternoon,

We deeply apologize that occurred. If at all possible, please provide your order number(s) and/or item number(s) via email to customerservice@shoplc.com. We want to resolve your issue as quickly as possible, and do our best to make sure everything is made right. Thank you so much for being a part of the Shop LC family!
0 x