ABOUT THE COFFEE POST.....

MDK

Re: ABOUT THE COFFEE POST.....

Post by MDK » 3 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago
Hi - I'm sorry I just didn't post this morning.
But I'm not going to do a coffee post anymore......okay you can all stop cheering now 😊 Thank you for allowing my silly nonsense , little quotes and rambles about my kitties, as I've been made aware that I have nothing important to say, I'm gonna stop.

But it's been fun and I'll still be drinking my coffee !.

💞💞((( HUGS))) -Gypsy
☕[clink]☕

Dear Gypsy,
What complete moron suggested to you that you don't have anything important to say? :shock: :roll: I.
You seem to be an inspiration to many, every day, to those who may or may not need it, especially, in such a time as this. Whatever your decision is, don't let those "steal" your enthusiasm or you soul. Do your happy dance! You deserve it!
God bless angel!
10 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Hi ladies 💞💞 it was no one person that said anything. It was an off hand comment that was made that I took to heart. If you'll give me a few days to regroup my thoughts I'll make us a fresh pot
☕[clink]☕

💞💞((( HUGS))) -Gypsy
12 x

Druid

Post by Druid » 3 years ago

Hi Gypsy
Please, don‘t stop your post.In these times of craziness and uncertainty your post brings back some sense of empathy and humanity in our lives so much shaken by the virus, violence and general instability. So, please, continue to bring forward your shining light and your darling kitties .We all love you!
10 x

Tothemoon

Post by Tothemoon » 3 years ago

Gypsy, many people believe that if they can help even just one person during their life then they are a success. You are obviously a total success because as you can see have helped many people get through these difficult days with your uplifting posts. I’m sure there are also other people like myself who rarely bother to sign into or post to this site but do read and appreciate your posts.
10 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Gypsy:..... was it me??😔. If so I didn’t mean to.
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Gypsy:..... was it me??😔. If so I didn’t mean to.
@Harlequin

I'm glad I came to read posts. Harlequin, NO you did not say or do anything. It was no one online. -Gypsy 😊
5 x

Harlequin

T. Y. Gypsy. Please come back 😿
3 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

Hi Gypsy. I join everyone else in hoping you continue your coffee post! I don’t get to say much on the forum like I used to because I’m busy too. However I read everyone’s post at night. I wish I had half the talent you have. You’re funny, inspiring, clever and very likable! We’ve lost contact with so many of the Tribe. I don’t want to lose contact with you too! I don’t know how you come up with the things you do but I’ve never been angry, irritated, or anything close to wanting you to stop. There’s a lot of people who look up to you! How can we start our day any other way than with your coffee post?! Maybe think about it!
9 x

Harlequin

Well said cjm. 🙂
6 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

Gypsy, the people complaining about this are just mean people that shouldn't even be on this community board. They need to go back to the disgusting, pathetic, swamps that they live in and leave the nice people here alone. the rest of us love the morning coffee and the updates about the kitties!!! 💗💗💗😊 Keep it up if you want to.💗 Personally if I were you, I would keep writing it and add more stuff about the cats and anything else that you want to talk about. Cuz if the people don't like it they can scroll by and mind their own business.😁 Love you and the coffee post!!!! 💗💗💗😊
8 x