ABOUT THE COFFEE POST.....

anniebelle

Re: ABOUT THE COFFEE POST.....

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago
Hi - I'm sorry I just didn't post this morning.
But I'm not going to do a coffee post anymore......okay you can all stop cheering now 😊 Thank you for allowing my silly nonsense , little quotes and rambles about my kitties, as I've been made aware that I have nothing important to say, I'm gonna stop.

But it's been fun and I'll still be drinking my coffee !.

💞💞((( HUGS))) -Gypsy
☕[clink]☕

@Gypsy , you posted this the same morning that I was locked out for a week. I've been grieving all week, not able to tell you how much your posts mean to me. Don't know how I would have survived the past many months without being able to communicate with my new friends. I hope you decide to continue your morning posts. Coffee is just not the same without them!
7 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Gypsy: Please come back 😢😿 even if is pic. Of a ☕️ 😺. This is NOT A RECORDING 😊. Lynette
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

I miss @Gypsy too, but its selfish of me to want her to continue this very time consuming post every morning 😲
I just cherish the posts she did do. Also loved hearing about the fur babies. I think Gypsy needs a long break and just post whenever she feels like it. The way it was, wasnt fair to her. Like having a early morning job. I know I couldn’t do it.

HUGS and lots of ☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️😍Vicky
6 x

CC

Post by CC » 3 years ago

I'm with you Vicky. While I loved Gypsy' post every morning, it brightened my day, it had to take so much of her time and energy,. I'm sure there were days she didn't feel like doing it, but did it anyway . I am appreciative of the length of time she did it for us. Maybe one day she will start it again, maybe not. Thank you again Gypsy.
6 x

NitMat

Post by NitMat » 3 years ago

Happy Thursday !!!
1 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

Back at ya stranger! Just wish you wouldn't talk our ears off like that :lol:
0 x