Missing Funds

Gem Lover

Re: Missing Funds

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

@Moderator_Connor I have made at least 5 calls to customer service for 5 charges to my account on February 12th and they verified they were not from orders placed by me but can not tell me what these charges are and I called my bank and they just show as charges from you but no other info, the last person I spoke with at shop lc today said they might be ghost charges, what the heck is a ghost charge? I am very frustrated at this point. I am ready at this point to send back any orders coming in and close my account if someone can not explain to me what these charges are. The worst thing is customer service does not seem to care, I bet if it was them being charged they would care. I need someone to look into this ASAP.
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
@Moderator_Connor I have made at least 5 calls to customer service for 5 charges to my account on February 12th and they verified they were not from orders placed by me but can not tell me what these charges are and I called my bank and they just show as charges from you but no other info, the last person I spoke with at shop lc today said they might be ghost charges, what the heck is a ghost charge? I am very frustrated at this point. I am ready at this point to send back any orders coming in and close my account if someone can not explain to me what these charges are. The worst thing is customer service does not seem to care, I bet if it was them being charged they would care. I need someone to look into this ASAP.
I’ve been given the “ghost charge” answer before as well. They never could figure out where the charges came from or why. It was a hassle but I had to end up waiting for them to drop off. While they were pending they still tied up that amount of funds but because they were pending they couldn’t be disputed or dropped.

It’s a mess and the responsibility lies with SLC.
6 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
Good evening,

I deeply apologize that this has occurred. If you could, please email us at customerservice@shoplc.com so we can help you look into why these charges occurred and advise on how we can remove them.
1 x